Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a pump going on? - page 3. (Read 2051 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
May 23, 2017, 12:01:44 PM
Well at least I am not going to buy bitcoins at the current pumped price, its a big bubble now.

Going to wait for ~$1600 to buy any more bitcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
May 23, 2017, 11:50:39 AM
why bitcoin and altcoin are on the same ride at the same time?
Because:

-People are starting to realise the safety of the Bitcoin chain and institutional investors in several places including Japan (where it was recently legalised and regulated) are starting to get involved.
-While this happens, many newbies and people with very small investments start to move to altcoins as they either see giant returns on existing altcoins and take part in speculation or they don't think Bitcoin will scale.

Quote from: jeffytune
I am not buying and waiting for correction but I am unable to understand why there is no red candle yet.
I was waiting for a correction around $1300.  Don't waste your time.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
May 23, 2017, 11:42:47 AM
Today its now seven consecutive green candles and we have already seen historical increase in price but where are profit takers and why bitcoin and altcoin are on the same ride at the same time?

I am not buying and waiting for correction but I am unable to understand why there is no red candle yet.

first of all this is a rally, what else did you expect? bitcoin was low for a very long time and now it is making up for the lost time. and it is not out of nowhere or for no reason either!

it is because of the big announcement by two of the biggest countries: Japan and Russia that legalized bitcoin.
then it followed by Chinese coming back to the game after such a long time of being out of it.

and you need to change your glasses or check the real charts. there are red cancels.

here is the daily charts:

the hourly chart is actually much prettier than that one:
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
May 23, 2017, 11:34:41 AM
Today its now seven consecutive green candles and we have already seen historical increase in price but where are profit takers and why bitcoin and altcoin are on the same ride at the same time?

It's obvious that there is tremendous bull pressure, but if you look at the all time graph in a logarithmic setup, you'll see that this is still nothing compared to the 2013 pump. A pump compared to the 2013 one would mean that we would sit anywhere from $6000 to $10000. Remember that calling tops is impossible.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Peace not piece.
May 23, 2017, 11:30:41 AM

Pages:
Jump to: