Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a result of a poor investment plan or what? - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 195
We should not be too quick to judge, who knows if they invested some of their money but unfortunately things took a turn. Back then, their where no proper knowledge on investment like Bitcoin but I'm sure they do not just leave from hand to mouth, they must have invested into something or due to not being able to pay medical bills have to sell off many of their investment, we just need pray not to fall into same condition to know the reasons why they came out to ask for help.

I think the industry are now getting paid even more unlike before where things and currency value were minor.
Activity: 154
Merit: 84
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Lately, we've seen series of deaths in the Nollywood space and sadly, most of our legends died because of diseases that could be treated if the financial resource was readily available at the time it was needed but as sad as it's always been, most of them have to beg for financial help from the public before even getting the money needed for thier treatment.

I know some of them joined the industry at the time when social media monetization wasn't popular and might not have gotten the financial benefit this current Nollywood stars have now through social media but I still know that they had money during their prime and that if they had probably invested the money into some major things, by now, they wouldn't get to a point where to get money for  proper treatment would be a major problem.

What do you think is  the possible cause of the mysterious sickness that always surrounds the death of most of our Nollywood stars? Do you think the industry isn't fetching them alot of money as the average outsider imagin? If they invested their wealth into something tangeable, would they necessarily beg before undergoing major medical treatment?
Pages:
Jump to: