Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a wise decision? - page 2. (Read 2060 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 03, 2014, 02:58:56 AM
I wouldn't do it.

My personal view: Watch one bubble the WHOLE WAY THROUGH before you try and get cute. Having some BTC in the game will keep your eyes glued to the chart like nothing else. Then, next bubble, when you've had your eyes glued through one round and done your share of shitting bricks, you'll be a LOT better prepared and will be able to stomach this shit loads better.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
March 03, 2014, 02:55:48 AM
Don't do it, in the long run (big if but that's what you signed up for), a $705 entry will feel cheap

Just no way to game this beast reliably and as you admit you are a newbie

If you have some extra cash, try to cost average down if you can
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174
Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist
March 03, 2014, 02:51:06 AM
That advice is doge advice.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
March 03, 2014, 02:44:04 AM
So I have like 33 BTC and have a buy average of 705 USD as I got in the game late. Is it smart to just sell at a loss now in hopes the price will go down to the $400 to $500 range where I can get more btc for the price even though I will be still at a loss until like $650. I know a lot of you will be saying I should have sold earlier but I am a newbie and just kept hodling.

No definitely dont!!
see my previous threads I made earlier today in the speculation section, the downtrend is breaking as we speak!
and also, the smartest thing to do is buy Doge, best alt coin- low risk and VERY high reward, it should be at least 10x higher than it today, relative to bitcoin, based on the size and quality of the community!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 03, 2014, 02:41:07 AM
So I have like 33 BTC and have a buy average of 705 USD as I got in the game late. Is it smart to just sell at a loss now in hopes the price will go down to the $400 to $500 range where I can get more btc for the price even though I will be still at a loss until like $650. I know a lot of you will be saying I should have sold earlier but I am a newbie and just kept hodling.
Pages:
Jump to: