Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this allowed? is it ethical? indian beggars or just scum bags? - page 2. (Read 570 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
You should probably reword your title. Saying Indian beggars on a global forum doesn't sound very good, does it?
Given the fact I am free to say what I want, where is the problem?

Sure you are. I won't go into that I guess.

As for your initial question, I think it is both allowed and ethical. That's called business. Businesses always try to offer better deals to their competitor's clients in order to win them. That's pretty normal and there is nothing wrong in it.
Now, if you offer something more unique and valuable than these competitors, then you have nothing to be afraid of. Your clients won't choose some low quality managers just to save some money. But if your competitors are offering same quality of service as you do, then you should better prepare yourself to either lower your price or provide more quality to your service. I guess other people will also say the same to you.
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
You should probably reword your title. Saying Indian beggars on a global forum doesn't sound very good, does it?
Given the fact I am free to say what I want, where is the problem?
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
I have been informed that people send messages to teams of projects I manage in order to offer them to replace me for lower fees.

They told me that they are Hero members+

My question: Is it allowed? is it ethical?
Pages:
Jump to: