Pages:
Author

Topic: is this excellent strategy to trade - page 4. (Read 690 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 10, 2018, 10:04:26 AM
to get bitcoin quickly by trading Bitcoin with altcoin and other cryptocurrency in the market and promoting it on social media to get many new investors and make the price go to the moon and after the price of altcoin and cryotocurrency is on the moon, can sell all assets in the market to buy cars Lamborghini.

Is this a good strategy?
I got this strategy from my friend

For me, there are three strategies I employ for my trades. On a more general note, I try to be smart, patient  and well-versed. For the smart aspect, I just try to be smart about my investments, I see to it that I am choosing the coins that could bring me some good profit rather than trying to do things by force. On being patient, I try to not do any moves quickly. I avoid winging things out, and I also try not to do anything out of panic. Lastly, in terms of being well-versed, I see to it that I read every detail I can in order to learn what actions I should pursue to make my investments more worthwhile.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 09:56:30 AM
This is the worst idea I have ever heard of, and that friends of hours has no good conscience to the development in the crypto world nor any token that is listed. If you are a trader, its either a day trader, or a profit oriented trader that aims for something big waiting for it in some periods of time.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 09:30:51 AM
A lot of things possible to happen inside crypto, and yet is a good experience. Not all of us get lucky on trading industry and some just leave because they can't handle stress and extra patience. If you  want to win, you must need to strategies everything and be positive always as to give courage in your self.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 08:06:50 AM
If you mean that if the price will get pump then it is the time that you will trade your coin. For me it is one way of selling or trading your coin. If you just buy then sell it right away you will not earn big profit. If you want a big profit you have to buy when the price dump and then sell or trade it when the price pumps. If you want to make a profit in one day you can buy at a low price then when the price pump even a little you can trade it right away.
Activity: 36
August 10, 2018, 07:38:38 AM
to get bitcoin quickly by trading Bitcoin with altcoin and other cryptocurrency in the market and promoting it on social media to get many new investors and make the price go to the moon and after the price of altcoin and cryotocurrency is on the moon, can sell all assets in the market to buy cars Lamborghini.

Is this a good strategy?

Good, maybe can be done if you have millions of other cryptocurrency..
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 07:20:41 AM
It may be excellent strategy though it is not ethical if you don't believe in that coin but it is not that easy to make, how will you make it pump?
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
August 10, 2018, 07:17:45 AM
It can be great strategy. Already our mission is 'Buy dip, Sell high'. Your social media groups looks like a ''pump-dump''groups. Working with this groups aren't good decision. Firstly, you risk your own money. Secondly, the million dollar project would be a waste for your $ 100 revenues.
Activity: 178
August 10, 2018, 06:40:56 AM
Yeah it is good asset to think. Technically it is working well. If you have sufficient knowledge about good trading then you can get good profit earnings.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
August 10, 2018, 06:22:20 AM
Your not a powerfu man or known  in this field. Even you make a hype, you cant make a pump just with your words. So meaning its not helpful as strategy. So better to find another way like learning to read some indicator to predict what will next on the graph. Is going to pump or dump
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 10, 2018, 06:07:17 AM
~snipped~
That's what the writer says you dumb. You don't even need to write long essay where you can write it on one short sentence.

I don't think it's easy to make the price rise, there are many factors that can affect prices. unless you have a lot of money maybe you can pump and make people fomo and buy too, but you need a lot of money to pump a coin
That's why there are whales and stuff. You just need to wait until that happens. Unless you are a whale.

Yes, the idea is good up to you because if you have the desire of this car than you may get your target by sell all assets in the market to buy cars, Lamborghini. But this matter how much your idea will work and makes you able to get your success in this regard.
You shouldn't sell all your assets even though you don't need it. Just save it a little bit for backup in case there is something bad happen.
Activity: 560
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
August 10, 2018, 05:55:29 AM
I don't think it's easy to make the price rise, there are many factors that can affect prices. unless you have a lot of money maybe you can pump and make people fomo and buy too, but you need a lot of money to pump a coin
Activity: 280
August 10, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
Yes, hopefully you will do that. ti could be great if all
traders really is knowledgeable about BTCTC or crypto
in general so they will spread the right news and not just spread
hype.
Activity: 420
August 09, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
Yes, the idea is good up to you because if you have the desire of this car than you may get your target by sell all assets in the market to buy cars, Lamborghini. But this matter how much your idea will work and makes you able to get your success in this regard.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
August 09, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

Is this a good strategy?

I wouldn't say its a good strategy, but hey if its working on your end then why not? The problem is the way you promote whatever the coins you wanted. If you are misleading people, then for me its doesn't sound good. That's why I'm totally against, those pump-and-dump groups, I see them very fraudulent and dubious, I would rather tell them up-front instead of people labeling you as a scammers if you get someone to invest but the supposed returns was not satisfied, IMHO.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
That strategy is easier said than done. Crypto trading isn't all moon and lambo. With the current market situation, your strategy above is bound to hit many hiccups. A more better strategy would be to sell, then buy lower. But note that no strategy is 100% perfect. This is because the market is highly unpredictable. So you just have to trade with caution regardless of your strategy.
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 11:54:57 AM
Is this a good strategy?
I think you meant to pump it and then sell everything. It's not a good strategy + it's a dishonest way of earning something.

Care to share who's that friend (his/her profile account on this forum)?
yes you are right, if the goal is to pump it is not a good strategy, but if you do it for investors ico it seems like it is suitable, because with social media everything spreads so fast, and can attract many investors in the ico.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 09, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

Is this a good strategy?

There is no quick profits from any strategy generally. Even how good the strategy, if it doesn't meet the factors needed to make it success, then you have no assurance that it will lead to good result.

Different people have different approaches in a certain strategy. Others might be good at it but how about if it will be done by you?

To see the result, then do it on actual. You are the only one who will know if that strategy will work to you.

Activity: 182
August 09, 2018, 09:31:23 AM
The great strategy for dealing with that is that you should take shorter farming and you should invest short and you should invest in lesser coins so that you can invest long term and reduce your capital.
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 09:28:08 AM
Much better, if you hold your alt in your wallet and wait for the right time to pump to get bigger profit. Trading it with bitcoin would getting less profit. Small movement of alt would be very high profit if you have plenty of Alts in your wallet. Holding with bitcoin with only 1btc will just get you small profit if pumps up small amount only.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 08:12:32 AM
It's a good assets of thinking. It's not wrong to think of that it's a free world. But Don't even think if it's possible to gained  a lot to that matter. It's a good to set of goal to buy a Lambo and Good staff.
Pages:
Jump to: