Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this Good TIme to Invest in Ether at Price 470$ ? Short or Long Term? - page 2. (Read 535 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300
The 1K value looks too much at this point because to achieve that much rate ether has to go all upto the market cap of more than 100 billion dollars additional to the current one or may be more than that. But who knows there was bitcoin cash which pumped from 800USD to all upto couple of thousand dollar over a day. That was anyway artificial pump but for the ether everything is happening naturally and people are actually putting the long term holding into it. So I guess upto 800 USD is possible for the Ethereum and it is really the time to push it because otherwise different alt coins may take the place of ether and it may lead the way as kings of alts. And no bitcoin cash is not the king, just adding because that personal instinct.

YES, ether a good investment but don't expect it to hike all upto the 1K but it is still going to be greatest excitement ever to see it reach somewhere close to that milestone. Fingers crossed for this amazon warrior.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
Whether being a good time to invest in a cryptocurrency or not is a personal thing based on your perspective and your futurist look into the potential that Ethereum could reach depending on facts and analysis or just your own speculation if you are familiar with the trading world .

As for short or long term , we are talking about a coin that have been circulating the market for years now and hasn't really made huge growths comparing to it's predecessor bitcoin despite having almost the same concept and expose to public to got aware of it's existence .

So i'm definitely going for the long term investment with Eth because it didn't reach it's peak yet in my opinion and still has time ahead for it because it has a real usage unlike other cryptocurrencies who are just traded and exchanged , when Eth is imposed to create new ICO's tokens , which make it indispensable and thus giving it the opportunity to grow based on demand and supply rule and on the fact that it has lots of advantages when compared to other coins especially with it's innovative smart contracts .
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
Ethereum is still a good investment, ebvem though Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash had already overtake ethereum when it comes to value, from what I see, is once Bitcoin has reached it's peak or in the event that people can no longer one whole Bitcoin, they will not shift, rather they would also include ethereum on their portfolio and invest, and we might see the FUDs that Bitcoin had encountered before with ethereum and will also make ethereum an asset.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
Etheruem will have some exciting news and updates in coming days.
So for short term it can go to around 600$ then may be it will correct little bit.
But in my opinion in 2018 we will see etheruem to 1000$ very easily.
And Ethereum is great for long term holding without any doubt.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Is this Good TIme to Invest in Ether at Price 470$ ? Short or Long Term?

Well everyone knows Ether Price rising now from last 2 days Currently Standing at 470$ as per Coincapmarket (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/)

Most of the trades happens with    ETH/KRW  as per record in Site

just searched few info
Upbit Enables Korean Won Trading Market for Ethereum
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/08/upbit-enables-korean-won-trading-market-ethereum/

Upbit, one of the biggest exchanges in South Korea, has added a KRW/ETH pair.

This seems good time to Invest as per me. Planning to Transfer 500 USd in Ether
What is your reviews

Is this short term Price

or Long term it will reach 1000$
Pages:
Jump to: