Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this not worth it? - page 2. (Read 257 times)

copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
February 07, 2022, 05:27:34 PM
I don't think it was a mistake to leave your job because right now you earn more than you used and an on top of that you avoided the annoying and controlling boss.

I would suggest you to keep learning new things and new ways of improving your weekly or monthly income, and you diversify. Trading stocks or crypto is no easy task too.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
February 07, 2022, 05:17:44 PM
Is there anything wrong working online in your bed room everyday?
No.

What's important right now is you earn and at the same time you have your time with you. Whatever you want to do today and tomorrow, that's freedom and you're not worrying that you have no income.

You're improving based on your story and if you think that you're having a feeling of guilt that the owner offers you with a slight increase, then it's up to you.

If you think that you can drive and trade when you get home, then that's an additional source for you. But for me, I'll choose freedom and I get to spend more time with myself and with my family.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
February 07, 2022, 04:25:58 PM
I think there are two issues.

1. Risk. You may be doing well now, but there will be times when you lose money. One way to lower risk is to build savings. My suggestion is to pretend that you make $80 per month, and save anything beyond that before doing anything else.

2. Advancement. Presumably, as you become more skilled at your job you would be paid more. As a trader, the only way to increase your income is to increase your trading assets. That means withholding a sufficient amount of your income to increase your trading assets by maybe 20% per year.

If you can't follow these suggestions and still make $80 per month, then maybe you could go back to your job and do trading on the side.
Activity: 38
Merit: 21
February 07, 2022, 03:02:33 PM
Salary is a fixed amount that may be increased occasionally by little fractions, but the increment will not be as exponential as when you devote time to those online ventures you've mentioned- Forex, stock and online businesses are more profitable in a long run compared to working for someone or a company.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
February 07, 2022, 02:40:58 PM
60$ per two weeks is 120$ per month, way better than your monthly salary already  Grin wouldn't that be 'emotional damage' to leave high payout over low monthly salary payout? 😂 , I love working at home because of so many reasons so don't give up you are definitely on a right path.

Nothing is better then working from comfort of your home. You are the boss of your work. The possibility to grow with crypto or other online business is tremendous unlike in regular 9 to 5 job. OP keep your head up and continue working in crypto domain, not only you will enjoy but grow also.
Activity: 120
Merit: 15
February 07, 2022, 02:28:32 PM
60$ per two weeks is 120$ per month, way better than your monthly salary already  Grin wouldn't that be 'emotional damage' to leave high payout over low monthly salary payout? 😂 , I love working at home because of so many reasons so don't give up you are definitely on a right path.
Activity: 168
Merit: 190
February 07, 2022, 01:47:08 PM
More than 20 years ago, a friend told me "the best thing about working for a salary is you know how much money you have to starve for the rest of the month".
There's nothing wrong with starting on your own. Beginnings are always rocky, but in the end, you can only get better. Don't quit. Ever.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
February 07, 2022, 12:42:13 PM
few days ago the company owner called to inform me that the salary have been increased to 80$ per month, do you think I made a mistake leaving my job in the first place?
Not necessarily. Leaving any situation where you feel you are underpaid is always the best option. I however think the idea of becoming an entrepreneur should not be oversold, it is a huge risk as well as lots of work.
Simply jumping out of your job would not work out for everybody, an alternative would be to start whatever venture you wish to get into and juggle that with your job, this way you have some sort of security, although it gives you less time.

Is there anything wrong working online in your bed room everyday?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with working remotely. It is gradually becoming the new norm.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
February 07, 2022, 12:27:03 PM
I'm from a country where I make 60$ per month working in a company so I decided to leave the job for online business, stock, Forex, crypto trading are where I was looking at until crypto become more interesting to me, now I'm making more than 60$ every two weeks from crypto, few days ago the company owner called to inform me that the salary have been increased to 80$ per month, do you think I made a mistake leaving my job in the first place? Is there anything wrong working online in your bed room everyday?
Pages:
Jump to: