Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this proof BFL mines real coins during testing? - page 2. (Read 4196 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
WOW. They really are making a boat load of $$$ these dudes.

So far it looks like they made 440 BTC or 2800 USD off the rig just by testing Huh

15 000 000 / 362 utility = Looks like they mined for 30 days straight !!!

to be fair to them it is quite possible that they use the same login for all their testing?

You don't know for sure if that's them, but assuming it is, that could be the account they use for all testing.  So the total could be for all of the products they've tested to date.

yes, we do know for sure that is them since it is the same prefix username as in the screenshot from them of them mining and with pool name int he screenshot as well. scroll up.....
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
You don't know for sure if that's them, but assuming it is, that could be the account they use for all testing.  So the total could be for all of the products they've tested to date.
Activity: 518
WOW. They really are making a boat load of $$$ these dudes.

So far it looks like they made 440 BTC or 2800 USD off the rig just by testing Huh

15 000 000 / 362 utility = Looks like they mined for 30 days straight !!!
If you are a member of eclipse you can see the top miner is called burnin running at about the speed of a mini-rig. They have around 14mil shares thus far.

Mind giving a screenshot ? Not that I don't believe you but I don't want to register with that pool.

If you are a member of eclipse you can see the top miner is called burnin running at about the speed of a mini-rig. They have around 14mil shares thus far.

Mind giving a screenshot ? Not that I don't believe you but I don't want to register with that pool.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
That screenshot only shows them mining for about 4-5 minutes or so.

A: 1595

E: 362.1/m

Not a very long time. I would assume they have to verify that it works in the real world...
1 burnin  14631221

thats 14mil shares..

think what ya want about it..

Where do you see 14 million shares Huh

I see it started at 15 June so not mining like mad !

The stats on the website for EMC ? Please share !

At 25 ghash/s 14 million shares is nothing ...
1 burnin  14631221

thats 14mil shares..

think what ya want about it..
Who gives a rat's tail mate ?

Could be testnet coins for all I know !

Just deliver them rigs already !
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
More a demonstration of a MiniRig in action then anything else.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
This isn't proof of anything. Not even that BFL exists.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I'm all for busting BFL's balls, but so what?

As long as they aren't holding shipments back to mine I don't see anything wrong with doing real mining for burn in.  It's even possible that they might find problems that would otherwise slip through.

Activity: 481
It shows them burning in the unit at Eclipse pool with userid burnin_butterfly_labs.

Pages:
Jump to: