Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this realistically or just a dream ? - page 4. (Read 8353 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 250
April 15, 2017, 09:30:11 AM
helo,,
i read some article about bitcoin price could be reach $500,000 in 2030
and this analys come from the first snaphcat's investor

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-will-reach-500000-realistically-snapchats-first-investor

the most question in my mind is,,

is that really realistically or just a dream ?

regards

for me, thats a huge dream,
$50,000 - $75,000 is good price for bitcoin in 2030
i know, there is nothing impossible for bitcoin, but in this case, this price that predicted by the first snaphcat's investor is very2 unreasonable.

Yeah, many times we saw that a really successful persons have predicted strange things, I think that first snapchat investor "prophecy" is the same, it won't be fullfilled but he may be right about one thing- bitcoin will survive, and will become a very strong currency and a payment method at one time.

Its 2017, so 2030 will be in 13 years.
The current price of bitcoin is around 1100-1200$ which means that even 10000$ per one btc is approximately 900% of  increase in only 13 years, which is dramatically fast.
And that prediction is nothing big, many people are speculating that bitcoin may cost 10000$ even in 2020, which is completely unreal for me, unless extremely important will happen in the crypto world.
that is it ... crypto can not become national currency it is then staying as decentralized commodity .... it'll rise as it is allowed to
only divine money can make crypto-currency universal, so we need off-center, and it is me, zik zikalkis, haha, not more not less
but nationals halt at international globalism and can not see universalism lest divinism, they need to rule and dominate: fiat, fiat
Activity: 532
April 15, 2017, 08:56:36 AM
helo,,

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-will-reach-500000-realistically-snapchats-first-investor

regards

i know, there is nothing impossible for bitcoin, but in this case, this price that predicted by the first snaphcat's investor is very2 unreasonable.

Yeah, many times we saw that a really successful persons have predicted strange things, I think that first snapchat investor "prophecy" is the same, it won't be fullfilled but he may be right about one thing- bitcoin will survive, and will become a very strong currency and a payment method at one time.

Its 2017, so 2030 will be in 13 years.
The current price of bitcoin is around 1100-1200$ which means that even 10000$ per one btc is approximately 900% of  increase in only 13 years, which is dramaticlly fast.
And that prediction is nothing big, many people are speculating that bitcoin may cost 10000$ even in 2020, which is completely unreal for me, unless extremely important will happen in the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 15, 2017, 08:42:30 AM
This is real to me not just a dream.

Dreams that will become real

Bitcoin, crypto, society at large that it is impossible to predict, but also, nearly impossible that the same tennets will be in place, the economic system will likely be different, as well as crypto.
all that is in the digital currency would have been difficult to predict. because digital currency in the world almost every day there will be a new thing, popping altcoin and various news wallet hack is not unusual. Here are all there and move very quickly. all is like a dream.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
April 15, 2017, 08:39:25 AM

Bitcoin, crypto, society at large that it is impossible to predict, but also, nearly impossible that the same tennets will be in place, the economic system will likely be different, as well as crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 15, 2017, 05:13:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
April 15, 2017, 12:37:01 AM
helo,,
regards
That is very unrealistic.  Given enough time, with the current mathematical trend, it makes sense, but the amount of time that it would take does not work.  By the time that price was reached, there will have been such changes in currency.
Activity: 1092
April 14, 2017, 07:48:36 PM
helo,,

regards

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
April 14, 2017, 06:42:25 AM
helo,,

regards

It was a dream for us to see bitcoin at 1000$ when it was only 0.1$ and now it is real. Can it grow 500 times more? Yes it can. It will be hard but there is definitely space for it.

We just need to get rid of parasites like Ver&WU. But it is not easy because those parasites are taking advantage of the decentralized system to fuel their stupid ideas.

If we get rid of them by force, it would damage the bitcoin's idea of being open source. It is not easy but i believe core devs will find a way.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 14, 2017, 06:37:33 AM
Bitcoin is risky investments -  so do not put you're eggs in one basket

about thats prediction,, its only prediction not more
just like another prediction thats can be right, can be wrong..
maybe bitcoin price will go higher and higher but its can't be reach thats point
thats my opinion

i think its only a dream

Not only bitcoin even gold also may not be in upcoming era. Nothing we cannot faith completely. Please invest bitcoin as part only from your earning. In Europe most of the people saves some part of their day earning in the form of bitcoin and they just holding it. Some of the country already started pay the salary also as in bitcoins. Companies can be salary as bitcoin are Apple, Dell, Localbitcoins, Merkle news and etc. If you be part of any of these organization, please check your HR norms and apply for it accordingly.
Activity: 243
Merit: 251
April 14, 2017, 04:57:05 AM
Sounds quite high, but not impossible. Due to limited supply, it may go up. Nobody knows how high it can go in the future Smiley
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
April 13, 2017, 11:08:20 PM
Bitcoin is risky investments -  so do not put you're eggs in one basket

about thats prediction,, its only prediction not more
just like another prediction thats can be right, can be wrong..
maybe bitcoin price will go higher and higher but its can't be reach thats point
thats my opinion

i think its only a dream
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 13, 2017, 10:59:33 PM
its not true, and bitcoin is not the only crypto.

500.000? that means Roger ver will have more than $400.000.000 Grin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
April 13, 2017, 08:43:20 PM
helo,,

regards

$500,000/BTC is overbought for 2030
i think in 2030 BTC price not at that point but will be about $100,000/BTC is more logic to me..
regards
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
April 13, 2017, 03:22:15 PM
helo,,

regards
It's sort of realistic, but you definitely shouldn't act based on the belief that it's likely to happen.  Most of this speculation comes from people who are already excessively optimistic about Bitcoin and they'll look for the most positive things to write about.

If you buy in, it shouldn't just be because you think it'll rise.  If everyone did that, Bitcoin would be crap.  People do spend, trade and use it even though the price is so volatile, and that's pretty respectable.

I doubt the first Snapchat investor was some super genius, but if he was he would have noticed that it was a crazily risky investment.  Bitcoin is the same, so don't invest more than you can afford to lose and balance your savings with some other assets like gold.

nice quote ,, i agree with you ,,
the 1st law of investments is never invest your money that you can't afford to lose ,,
so in any investments this law is always be the 1st rule
and the 2nd rule is never foreget rule number one

regards
April 13, 2017, 03:17:17 PM
don't count on it to happen as in buying a small amount and day dreaming about becoming a millionaire overnight. bitcoin is not get rich quick thingy.

but it is possible!
people couldn't believe bitcoin can become as expensive as $1000+ back when it was $1
and remember that the supply of bitcoin is limited to a very small amount of 21 million.

Limited supply of btc is one of many reason why bitcoin price will reach $500,000,
so with your reply, i think you are agree about that

regards
April 13, 2017, 03:06:55 PM
helo,,

regards

this news also i read from newsbtc
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/09/bitcoin-price-prediction-500000/
but, thats too fast if in 2030 BTC price reach $500,000

but if this happend i and all BTC holders will be very happy,,  Smiley

thank you for bring same article from another BTC news site,,
and at this time a lot of article come with this prediction,,

regards
April 13, 2017, 03:04:23 PM
haha ..... it is realistic dream ... btc is cryptocurrency .... decentralized .... and will rise, as everything, as tall as it can reach
point of saturation will appear some place in the time and crypto will be not more able to grow ...
then will have to implode back to fiat realm or to expand to divine currency area .... btc is only 21 million while divine is one zillion
it can be of value 500000$ but you will not have it ... or, if you have it than i will be without btc ... so, it ca be but less likely ..tx

thx for your reply here,, with a good explanation about it..

regards
April 13, 2017, 03:00:42 PM
I'm not saying it's impossible, rather very possible, because if you look at the past few years, there's a lot of big, big businesses accepting bitcoin now and even Japan has accepted bitcoin and that's just the beginning. So in the next few years I think we'll see a rapid increase in bitcoin acceptance in various businesses and stores, even a few caffes in Serbia have accepted bitcoin.

So with a little a marketing like youtube channels, maybe a blog where someone would make bitcoin comics or a bitcoin "did you know" page on facebook would greatly improve the situation and get it more into the mainstream.

So in all, it's possible for bitcoin to hit 500k$ by 2030 but I'd rather say it's gonna be between 150k and 200k.

yes japan is the beginning, then rusia maybe in the next year,
and i believe there will be a lot of country accepted btc as legal currency
, so you agree with that prediction that the price could be at 500k,and exact value of your prediction is about at 150k between 200k ?
regards
Activity: 130
April 13, 2017, 02:58:02 PM
haha ..... it is realistic dream ... btc is cryptocurrency .... decentralized .... and will rise, as everything, as tall as it can reach
point of saturation will appear some place in the time and crypto will be not more able to grow ...
then will have to implode back to fiat realm or to expand to divine currency area .... btc is only 21 million while divine is one zillion
it can be of value 500000$ but you will not have it ... or, if you have it than i will be without btc ... so, it ca be but less likely ..tx
April 13, 2017, 02:48:47 PM
all could have occurred in the world bitcoin. any thing that could not be realized. we'll see price movement bitcoin the first time there is until now. everything changed dramatically and unexpectedly. that's what causes a different bitcoin than others.

yes bitcoin price is unpredictable,, and no body knows about that,,
so, you think its could be happend, that btc price will reach about $500,000 in 2030 ?

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: