Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this right time to buy neo - page 4. (Read 781 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2018, 10:16:49 AM
Im interested in buying neo but over a year i see neo has seen most bearish market and has lost lot of price.

But on other side it looks like neo has lot of developers and projects coming onboard one of them i like is nex, which is why im thinking of buying neo

I only have 0.05 btc with me what do you think will be right investment at this time. Is there any other project i can invest in.

or should i just hold on to my btc.
I agree and support to make this time as the right time to have a NEO through purchase.
because it is by buying the NEO is currently tantamount to collect so able to make major coin as NEO in a period generate even more profits.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 10:15:14 AM
I think NEO is one of the best coins at the market. It is the chinese Ethereum and I hope this coin will be in top three crypto currencies. The prices right now are great and I bought some now one week ago and I am thinking of buying a bit more.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 10:01:51 AM
Im interested in buying neo but over a year i see neo has seen most bearish market and has lost lot of price.

But on other side it looks like neo has lot of developers and projects coming onboard one of them i like is nex, which is why im thinking of buying neo

I only have 0.05 btc with me what do you think will be right investment at this time. Is there any other project i can invest in.

or should i just hold on to my btc.
Pages:
Jump to: