Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this scam? - page 2. (Read 456 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 06, 2019, 11:09:31 AM
Where have you got this website?

I don't know about them but it's more about another project, before trusting them with any of your money. Do more research.

doing this just now
February 06, 2019, 05:50:54 AM
If you go for a simple research also you will find that this ICO has attended many blockchain concerts. The team seems to be connected with the project. The amount raised by the ICO cannot be verified by me. Now the ICO presale stage is going on. So they will be less seen on news. During the mainsale the ICOs do marketing to increase the sales. Although this idea which the project is trying to implement is already introduced by many ICOs. I didn't find any conflicting information of team. Also if you read the whitepaper the project is explained well. So let's see how much it raise. For now according to me it is a legit project.

Thanks for the reply - I don't really understand how their Adaptive state sharding and "Secure" Proof of stake works but someone suggested this to me.
February 06, 2019, 05:42:44 AM
Hi guys,

I'm trying to figure it out if this is scam:

www.elrond.com

Sometimes they are in the news and sometimes not....also on website seems to have conflicting information in regards to team.

How do you know if they are for real?
It's a red flag when there are conflicting details about a team on the website of that company or project. What else do you expect to scrutinize them with if you can't hold them accountable by the words of their mouths?

BTW, the rank of your account (just a single post) could also make people not take you seriois and respond swiftly to your question.

Thanks! I'm new to this. But I appreciate your reply.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
February 06, 2019, 05:39:20 AM
Hi guys,

www.elrond.com

Sometimes they are in the news and sometimes not....also on website seems to have conflicting information in regards to team.

It's a red flag when there are conflicting details about a team on the website of that company or project. What else do you expect to scrutinize them with if you can't hold them accountable by the words of their mouths?

BTW, the rank of your account (just a single post) could also make people not take you seriois and respond swiftly to your question.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
February 06, 2019, 05:28:34 AM
If you go for a simple research also you will find that this ICO has attended many blockchain concerts. The team seems to be connected with the project. The amount raised by the ICO cannot be verified by me. Now the ICO presale stage is going on. So they will be less seen on news. During the mainsale the ICOs do marketing to increase the sales. Although this idea which the project is trying to implement is already introduced by many ICOs. I didn't find any conflicting information of team. Also if you read the whitepaper the project is explained well but simple information is provided. So let's see how much it raise. For now according to me it is a legit project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
February 06, 2019, 05:25:43 AM
Where have you got this website?

I don't know about them but it's more about another project, before trusting them with any of your money. Do more research.
February 06, 2019, 04:51:37 AM
Hi guys,

www.elrond.com

Pages:
Jump to: