Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the beginning of the arrival of a bull run? - page 2. (Read 854 times)

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
But unfortunately the prices again fell down the the lower lows which is really bad and I am worried that the prices will fall to new lows if the traders are decided to dump their profits which happened few days back.

Next stop for the bull run is April? Or May?

I think on March 1, the price action will be clearer if a trend reversal is coming or not. The current support levels has to strengthen yet.
it's true the problem is from the February market that has started to have a very good deal so that this year the bull will come and bear bears this year
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
from the data that I got from https://coinmarketcap.com/ on February 18, 2019 I saw that almost all types of crypto currencies experienced very good developments.
Bitcoin experienced a growth of 3.42%, Ethereum 12.08%, EOS 10.45%.

Data and information sources: https://coinmarketcap.com/

is this the beginning of the coming bull run this year? or just the beginning of the price will fall again?
What is your opinion?

I do hope so pal, I've been waiting for it in a long time already, where some of the community gave up and stopped already
in holding their altcoins. But because the market was unpredictable this is the main problem for the impatience holders.
But as I can see with the market so far in bitcoin, it has been slowly increased its value.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
The market again turned red after a few days ago the price of bitcoin could reach $ 4000 and now down again to around $ 3800. Up and down is very common and frankly we cannot predict whether the  bull will come in the near future or not. Using price chart as the only indicator won't give us an accurate prediction I guess!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
from the data that I got from https://coinmarketcap.com/ on February 18, 2019 I saw that almost all types of crypto currencies experienced very good developments.

is this the beginning of the coming bull run this year? or just the beginning of the price will fall again?
What is your opinion?

I think the market is just preparing for it. It's like how you start your engine and you condition until it's prefectly on a good state. It's the same on this crypto market. I also remember that the start of 2017 was like this. A very slow increase for many months until it exploded in December.
Activity: 238
Many people are still announcing fake news about the crypto currency. But we can say that is the the beginning of bull run because price is going to rise and market is green now. Within some days, we will be able to see a great bump of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I think I will wait for the upcoming market price increase. because now I also hope that market prices will also rise again in the near future, because seeing the current market price also has a better increase.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
I think on March 1, the price action will be clearer if a trend reversal is coming or not. The current support levels has to strengthen yet.
I heard a lot about bull run predictions that will occur in Q2 or in the middle of this year.
not only speculating, I also think that they provide predictions based on the experiences they have had in the past.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

What is your opinion?
No one knows the crypto market in the future, from what I know the increase is a sign of a bull, but if the increase or rising trend is more dominant than the decline when the correction occurs, I think the increase in the last week is probably just a normal fluctuation of crypto and I think the value of bitcoin is still stable at current prices.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

What is your opinion?
I for all intents and purpose have been following the crypto markets critically and taking a look at bitcoin as proxy for the rest of the coins, it’s another exceptional signs in the sense that the moves really are going on fairly solid volumes, though it’s kind of clear that the bear market has not been broken yet but the bull market really is going towards a sort of positive trend, contrary to popular belief. I am specifically expecting some volatility as different controllers mostly has come into accord to for all intents and purposes participate in the crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Don't know why it would fall when everything is down more than 10 - 20 times already. I don't see any such ground which can be called an exact support level from where rebound could take place. But this is the limit and everyone should accept it. Let me show you one more fact: https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-whales-stockpile-150k-btc/

This shows that those who are falling in panic selling their coins will definitely cry in the long run. This isn't 2018, 2019 will be a big game for Bitcoins. I'm not saying when, but a bull run is definitely waiting!
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
But unfortunately the prices again fell down the the lower lows which is really bad and I am worried that the prices will fall to new lows if the traders are decided to dump their profits which happened few days back.

Oops sorry,I don't have the power of predicting future. Grin

What is that stop for bull run,we need something like stop the bear run and to make the recovery stage and then only we need to think about the bull run.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Same cycle once again, we are going to speculate and wait if the trend will be more stronger than this attempt, after breaking 4k$ it's
showed some positive views what possibly happen when the real bull comes up and run again, the market volatility is not always for
the bear, it can repeat what happen last 2017 maybe more than that.

Need to add more patience so we can wait for the real bull to come.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

What is your opinion?
Our crypto market often has a lot of such fluctuations and we cannot rely on a slight growth to predict a future. We should only trade short term and don't expect bull run. set different profit targets and don't be too greedy. it will only increase a little, believe me.
In this market condition I really don’t recommend day trading because day trading needs allot of knowledge and it will take lots of time, so better is to trade for long term, being greedy in trading is almost only lose so don’t forget you are here to learn and then earn so learn about trading as much as you can then trade for long term bull run will certainly come very soon don’t get dishearten, wait patiently and don’t sell precious investment for miner profit.
Activity: 714

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
I dont think so.
Yes it is all green in my portfolio but this could just be another pump from being pulled by bitcoin.
I want an individual rise. It doesnt show ever since I bought those coins. It had been always leaning on the bitcoin price.

Now, it became stable again but stepped at a new line of bottom. I hope it doesnt go downward to that number again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
If the price stays in uptrend with only minor correction then a bullrun is possible this year. Majority of the coins experienced some kind of price rally then go down again after several days. These growth has the similarity of an uptrend that happened before the 2017 bullrun. But nobody knows if the price will continue to rise because it still lack support for strong growth and might likely go down again after a short uptrend.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
if you predict that the bull run will occur in the near future or in Q1 this year, maybe it will not be as fast as that happens, but a fresh breeze from a number of discussions said that in Q2 it will start even though it won't be as optimal as 2017
It is Q1 in 2018 and as far it goes there were short explorations to touch the 4k USD mark and everytime it happened there has been dragging down to 3.8k USD. This may be just a temporary resistance level building up because people want to short bitcoin and sell at profit because they bought at 3.6k USD or maybe people who are tired to holding their bags of bitcoin having bought at huge prices and want to liquidate the cash to buy back at next or ongoing dumps.

Whatever it is the pump this year wont be rapid and huge like previous 2017 which was due to tether manipulation and also BCH forking.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I can see the current value already reach the support and try to push for new support
Well as we all know that anything can happen right so all we can do is wait if you're truly crypto investor.
I can also confirm by short TA that most crypto is on green zone to purchase
Pages:
Jump to: