Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the beginning of the end of all bitcoin hard forks? - page 3. (Read 535 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
We hope that nothing bad will come up with people anymore, but you understand that all this is just talk, because people will still come up with something terrible, so we will think that cryptocurrency is a place of contention.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
This only applies to BCH and BSC. It is a conflict because of Wright claiming to be Satoshi. It does not actually affect all hard forks from bitcoin nor will stop anyone from initiating a hard fork.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Just because a few exchanges delist some of the alts, that doesn't mean that the alt is going to die out. The loss for one exchange is a gain for another. And regarding the forks, we need to remember that Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto. There is no centralized authority with Bitcoin. So it is only natural that in future also there will be number of hard forks coming to existence.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
The end of the beginning is normal in a market its not possible for BCH to be there if the investor even loses, many also say about the loss of investment in the BCH and in fact its also true the end of BTC hardfork I do not think so that the future can't be predicted.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
We can't totally say that it was the end because the fact that anyone can make any bitcoin hardfork or forks as long as they know how to create a new bitcoin blockchain and complete program like what others did. There are so many news now about bitcoinSV well i didn't even know it i only knew BCH which is created by Roger Ver as far as i know.
They are all just a clone and we don't have to worried for that. Many hardfork have done but still it never wins over Bitcoin. This will determine that Bitcoin is the king of all coins and can't be surpass by any. Our trust and huge support for Bitcoin will help in building into strong crypto foundation in which it stay stronger as before and for many crisis had come but still we face and survive.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
BCH will get harder time getting delisted, its still something that is looking legit compared to bitcoin sv, bitcoin sv was not even a bad coin by itself (useless but not bad) there was no need to create it but after it was created there was nothing bad about it, it was the owner that pissed everyone off and that is why it was delisted.

BCH is the same, its totally useless but after its created there is no need to actually get it delisted and considering how the owners are the biggest miners in the whole world and they are working with the exchanges to help everyone there is little chance they will get delisted. All other hard forks like bitcoin gold or silver or diamond etc etc are already not even cared about so they won't give a damn about those for sure.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
For some reason, everyone is very negative about this coin. Such a feeling that all the stock exchanges among themselves conspired. I do not see another explanation for the reason of delisting.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
We can't totally say that it was the end because the fact that anyone can make any bitcoin hardfork or forks as long as they know how to create a new bitcoin blockchain and complete program like what others did. There are so many news now about bitcoinSV well i didn't even know it i only knew BCH which is created by Roger Ver as far as i know.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
It is necessary to apply maximum damage to this BSV scam token.  In general, there is no conceptual benefit for the crypto community!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
SBI Holdings Delists BCH in Between Major Crypto Exchanges Delisting BSV

Link: https://www.coinmarketfeed.com/altcoins-news/sbi-holdings-delists-bch-in-between-major-crypto-exchanges-delisting-bsv

Kyoto based Japanese financial services giant SBI Holdings will delist Bitcoin Cash (BCH) from its cryptocurrency exchange in June 2019, sources from Japan reports on April 16.

Strategic Business Innovator Group’s cryptocurrencies has now officially announced its plans to delist bitcoin cash a cryptocurrency developed from a hard fork of Bitcoin BTC.

Yes, Bitcoin has more than a hundred fork coins. However, none of them were separatist like BCH. The BCH has done a lot of damage to the Bitcoin network. And today we questioned whether BCH was a really good coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
In my opinion. this is the beginning of the end of all the difficult forks of bitcoin. Last year bitcoin was so difficult to develop even the price of freefall on the market. I'm sure this year the price of bitcoin will be close to the end of 2017.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I think is only the bitcoin SV problem because the "dev" of coin which say that his coin is Satoshi Vision and people to buy coin thinking is the real bitcoin. I don't think is the end for all hard forks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
BitcoinSV is the only bitcoin hard fork that is facing this threat lately among other bitcoin hard forks ,I don't know why you asking this type of question ,why can't they uproot all other hardforks too?? This doesn't mean its the end for hard forks ,since crypto is unpredictable we might see more in the future
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
SBI Holdings Delists BCH in Between Major Crypto Exchanges Delisting BSV

Link: https://www.coinmarketfeed.com/altcoins-news/sbi-holdings-delists-bch-in-between-major-crypto-exchanges-delisting-bsv

Kyoto based Japanese financial services giant SBI Holdings will delist Bitcoin Cash (BCH) from its cryptocurrency exchange in June 2019, sources from Japan reports on April 16.

Strategic Business Innovator Group’s cryptocurrencies has now officially announced its plans to delist bitcoin cash a cryptocurrency developed from a hard fork of Bitcoin BTC.
All of the bitcoin forks are scam, even some fork coins are creating pre mined coins to the developer, i hope those fork coins will be delisted from the whole of exchange sites. Bitcoin is the only one and fork coins have no idea why they should exist in these days.
Your opinion is too rough. Forks are needed by industry for progress. The fact that scammers use this should not put a negative label on everything else. I think there will be new hard forks, there will also be delistings. This is a normal evolution of the industry.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Ow! Another exchange pissed off and deciding to delist bitcoin SV. It seems Binance got alliance for banning that particular hard fork, hmm. I also heard some rumors that Kraken will also do the same thing. Poor Craig Wright, if he only stay humble and never self-proclaim that he was the real Satoshi he wouldn't face such consequences Sad.

SBI Holdings delists Bitcoin Cash, not BitcoinSV.
I barely think that reputed exchanges like Binance or others will delist BCH, BSV is exception. However, I don't think that BTC forked coins are going to be ended. BCH will of course be in the market for long term although I hate BCH.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Apparently for Japan, this coin does not mean anything. The problem may go deeper. Perhaps they want to undermine trust. Of course the sad news. Against the background of growth, and walking bull. And what's the reason ?
Probably the costs of maintaining the wallet are bigger than profits from margin of trading.
I would say that it means nothing to 99% of the crypto-world... just like all the rest of forked crap.
Not sure why you perceive it as a problem though, forks are nothing more than pump and dump money grabs.

-snip- the beginning was the same day they forked from bitcoin
Cheesy glad to see some reasonable opinions on the matter. 100% agreed. Scam, nothing more.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
Ow! Another exchange pissed off and deciding to delist bitcoin SV. It seems Binance got alliance for banning that particular hard fork, hmm. I also heard some rumors that Kraken will also do the same thing. Poor Craig Wright, if he only stay humble and never self-proclaim that he was the real Satoshi he wouldn't face such consequences Sad.

SBI Holdings delists Bitcoin Cash, not BitcoinSV.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
All these dozens of bitcoin forks, starting with BCH, need to be removed from the exchanges.
If you think about it, they were all no more than useless coins.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
Apparently for Japan, this coin does not mean anything. The problem may go deeper. Perhaps they want to undermine trust. Of course the sad news. Against the background of growth, and walking bull. And what's the reason ?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Maybe it is the beginning of the end or maybe it is still the beginning of a new forking, since it has failed it's first and second forked coins, there should be planned to fork another. Remember it was this hard fork thing that gives a bit of a push to bitcoin price. Just my hunch though.
Pages:
Jump to: