Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ? - page 20. (Read 3453 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
January 31, 2018, 03:05:36 AM
As what we have seen, the price of bitcoin drop below $10,000 but definitely this would not mean the end of bitcoin.
The price will rise and I believe on that as a lot of backers are still holding their bitcoins not being affected by the bearish market, there's always a time
for everything as our time has not come yet so we have to hold and trust.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 02:10:10 AM

I do not think the bitcoin could end up like that. during supply and rotation bitcoin still running then bitsoin still exist. so it is unlikely that bitcoin will end.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 01:52:00 AM
Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I don't believed them. I thinks you read this fack article. Bitcoin will be never end.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 31, 2018, 01:50:28 AM
I still feel surprised and embarrassed !!

why still many people who say this is the end of everything with bitcoin, bitcoin has ended ....

And we already know bitcoin from the beginning, bitcoin is a coin digital currency exchange place that goes for the future.

What the future says is the longest period of time can also be up to a thousand years and still onward.

And I do not think this is to be doubted because more and more new members and old members are joining digital money traders and the better is also the development of iyo for the future.

If no one participates in digital money traders the longer the development of this ico will increase.

New down 50% down the price of cripto money we are already worried about all this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 01:20:11 AM
Today many people do not like bitcoin with the current value make the popularity of this currency increasing by the day. But still people do not accept the future reality, so this people are looking for ways to keep the bitcoin down and people away from crypto.

Yes maybe some people don't really like bitcoin so they find ways on to make bitcoin down and that's why we experience these situations of bitcoin price drop. But I know that whatever happens bitcoin will still remain the king of cryptocurrency for more years because bitcoin already have a mark and a good foundation that's hard to destroy. So right now just enjoy and don't lose hope so that you will not stress yourself.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 01:15:00 AM
I dont think so.Bitcoin will never end because many people benefits alot with bitcoin.Bitcoin will be famous around the world and then many people will invest.Bitcoin is volatile so we need to accept that sometime the value falls and sometimes it rise as well but I do believe that as long as many people will invest,Bitcoin will never ends.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 01:00:38 AM
For me bitcoin will not end for this is only the start of the expanding community of people who invest in cryptocurreny most likely bitocoin. So far bitcoin is one of the cryptocurreny that this kind of market value although back in 2017 it is much higher, bitcoin is just going through a decline in value in the market but there are still lot of people who believe and invest in bitcoin so there is a high possibility that bitcoin will still go back to its track where it will increase its price higher than before. Therefore bitcoin will not end not now and not in the near future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
January 31, 2018, 12:39:53 AM
Today many people do not like bitcoin with the current value make the popularity of this currency increasing by the day. But still people do not accept the future reality, so this people are looking for ways to keep the bitcoin down and people away from crypto.
Activity: 420
January 30, 2018, 11:54:06 PM
We dont know all even the writers that tell about the end of bitcoins because the numbers of people now on bitcoin are being confuse about it and being satisfied how bitcoin being valuable to the markets and being an investor I really do believe that bitcoin are will increase and gaining more value to the markets and to people who use it.
Activity: 58
January 30, 2018, 11:44:01 PM
Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

we have very often I see news like this,news is already circulating of a few years back but until now still safe,according to me this is a news super hoax.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
January 30, 2018, 11:33:37 PM

To dismiss the power of persuasion is folly. Much as I strongly believe that bitcoin is here to stay, I still have fear that not all in this space will withstand the pressure of persuasion to dump the bitcoin. Since bitcoin is decentralized, the haters of bitcoin knows that they can't shot it down so the best tactics is to poison peoples mind that bitcoin will fail soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
January 30, 2018, 11:07:40 PM
Predicting what will happen in the future is very hard. But one thing is sure! Bitcoin has a bright future. Observe the society nowadays, many people are now recognizing bitcoin and they also now becoming interested to the bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 30, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

Do you think that people will stop buying and patronizing bitcoin? of course no! Bitcoin proves in past years that it can give many benefits to many people in our society and also in our economy. People will not stop buying bitcoins.
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
January 30, 2018, 10:08:26 PM
Bitcoin has been there for couple of years and no one was paying attention to it because it still has a low price, there was no news about it or anything to spread the word about it. But now that the price of bitcoin is so high everyone got their eyes on it. The government sees it as a threat so they spread bad rumors about it, as well know they control the news. We should not believe in anything that has not been proven yet, bitcoin will survive these rumors.
Activity: 93
January 30, 2018, 10:06:59 PM
We will never know what will happen on bitcoin in the near future but as for me.i will still continue to hold mine for I still believe bitcoin is price of bitcoin can be up or down but bitcoin will not end.it most well known and powerful coin into the crypto world.it has a great potential.there are is no chance to stop or end of the bitcoin.and is I will still continue to hold mine for I still believe bitcoin is not end  will be increasing its value soon.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
January 30, 2018, 10:05:21 PM
hi dude, ignore that nonsense fear casting news. Bitcoin will not crash to $1000 the maximum Bitcoin dip correction would be 5K. After that BTC would go to $50k to $100k. The number of people who are willing invest in BTC is so huge. If we will just keep holding we could defeat the whales and liquidate some of their shorts.

Activity: 98
January 30, 2018, 10:01:03 PM
We cannot predict until when is the end of the bitcoin.Let us work hard on it until it is still exist so that when the time comes that it will end we have already savings.  Smiley
Activity: 41
January 30, 2018, 09:51:47 PM
I dont believe what you read, thats impossible. BTC its very strong...
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
January 30, 2018, 09:29:23 PM
I don't think it will be the end of bitcoin. Not now or ever because bitcoin has been widely accepted by people and countries all over the world. I heard it is used as a mode of payment of other retailers or internet related business and has also a potential acceptability on other big business. It is in fact starting to prosper throughout it's journey. Although it prices down many times it always have its way to go back on the top.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 30, 2018, 08:49:29 PM
I personally feel this is not the end of bitcoin, if bitcoin will end then I'm sure the cryptocurrency world will end too, the more tokens are popping up then I feel the world of cryptocurrency will not end in the near future especially bitcoin, I'm sure despite a lot of resistance on bitcoin, bitcoin will still survive.
The end of bitcoin is not written in any book nor publish by the different news it is unpredictable.In my own part of observation the bitcoin will never end this time,i think it will count a decade before bitcoin ends maybe it is now really experiencing a huge dupm but we know that the nature of the bitcoin price is unstable maybe it will rise  someday and that was really the expectation of some expert on this feild because tbey can really put a basis from the past price  of the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: