Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for EOS? - page 3. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 10, 2019, 09:31:03 AM
The problem here is that there's too many people who think a project can only be successful if it's fully decentralized. Man, a mixture of decentralized and centralized bodies working together might just be the perfect fit! this is what EOS is imo.

combining two different system is not always success and thats very hard to do buddy
so, if EOS developer team have a plan for that, i hope they will double think their plan again buddy
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 10, 2019, 09:27:43 AM
They don't even know what they're doing. Sell EOS. Do it. Now. They're not even fully decentralized.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
June 10, 2019, 09:22:09 AM
No doubt EOS has better tech and at the moment it does not have any scalability issues but yes keeping control over a coin in the decentralized atmosphere is never a good idea but i think Eos will get through this phase slowly once it is established that they have a speedy and hassle free tokenization platform.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
June 10, 2019, 09:14:04 AM
No way in the world EOS is dead. It's one of my top coins. I don't think their decentralization issue is that big of a deal.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
June 10, 2019, 09:14:03 AM
The problem here is that there's too many people who think a project can only be successful if it's fully decentralized. Man, a mixture of decentralized and centralized bodies working together might just be the perfect fit! this is what EOS is imo.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
June 10, 2019, 09:09:15 AM
Guys what the hell this article freaked me out: https://cryptotradernews.com/insights/weiss-crypto-ratings-downgrades-eos/

I mean it's just a rating I get that and the author of the article says that EOS is doing just fine but this whole centralization idea has sparked negative comments around EOS.

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: