Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 550 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 10:38:57 PM
Correction will surly happen. Let me ask question, who are those buying the coins want to sell? Are there buy orders? The answer is, those who understands how the crypto space Is, is taking position. Be calm, all will be well soon.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
July 04, 2018, 10:36:19 PM
Hello guys, is this the end of cryptocurrency i asked my self cause of the subsequently dropping of coins price in the market a lot of red than the green
Maybe you have been looking on the last few days charts when the market is dropping low but I can see with my naked eyes that there's more green today instead of reds.

what may be the cause of all this dropping of price in the market
FUDs, bad news, hacks, panic selling, more sell orders.

is it that all coins are connected to one and other that if 1 drops it affects many i just need answers to this my curiosity question. Thanks in advance.
Yes all coins are connected to one huge and main attraction of the cryptocurrency market and that is Bitcoin.

When bitcoin starts to be in red, others are going red too but not all of them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 10:32:18 PM
can not if you want to predict market conditions continue in the future, especially with the current market conditions are currently unstable.
we all can only think but will not know what the results ahirnya what.
we better hope that this condition will pass quickly and market conditions become stable again.
Activity: 140
July 04, 2018, 10:25:23 PM
The market is unstable and still hard to guess is similar to ocean waves, but that's not the reason crypto will end, you have to remain optimistic with market conditions, crypto works in this way, you should be familiar with this situation.
Activity: 155
July 04, 2018, 10:14:33 PM
Hello guys, is this the end of cryptocurrency i asked my self cause of the subsequently dropping of coins price in the market a lot of red than the green, what may be the cause of all this dropping of price in the market, is it that all coins are connected to one and other that if 1 drops it affects many i just need answers to this my curiosity question. Thanks in advance.
no this is not the end of crypto,
every year will be like this, the most important thing is you have to be patient and don't panic, if you're panic, then you're done, don't worry too much about the price right now.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
July 04, 2018, 09:59:14 PM
Hello guys, is this the end of cryptocurrency i asked my self cause of the subsequently dropping of coins price in the market a lot of red than the green, what may be the cause of all this dropping of price in the market, is it that all coins are connected to one and other that if 1 drops it affects many i just need answers to this my curiosity question. Thanks in advance.

The market is in green today Smiley Don't expect that this market will sustain its GREEN candles in the long run because in any market corrections will always happen. Its normal for market to dump at no specific reason especially in cryptoworld that full of fake news. Cryptocurrency will not end this year, educate yourself and understand this market you will see a good technology that keeps this market to recover.
Activity: 156
July 04, 2018, 09:56:10 PM
Pages:
Jump to: