Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of me? - page 2. (Read 6046 times)

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
December 19, 2014, 06:15:54 AM
I am fully invested in Bitcoin because I believe in honest money. Pensioners worry about their money because they don't know the feeling of security the blockchain brings. Knowing you are fighting for the cause of freedom and liberty while also saving for the future is something that hasn't existed before. Free people have been working toward this for generations and now it's here.

My health has deteriorated over the last decade. Health care insurance didn't cover the treatment I needed. Bitcoin saved my life by getting me out of the USA where I can find doctors that care more about health than wealth. Maybe Bitcoin will save all of my American brothers and sisters someday from the tyranny of financialization.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
December 19, 2014, 05:13:14 AM
It's hard to imagine that you invest 100% in Bitcoin but you choose to be a ninja who hold bitcoin always.

you must do trading if you want to profits
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
December 19, 2014, 04:16:35 AM
Its kinda ironic that you created a talk-to-me thread when it looks like you are the one who wants to talk deeply and about life with someone. Throwing wishes your way OP, hope everything goes well for you in the near future especially with the holidays approaching.
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
December 19, 2014, 04:01:59 AM
Well, I am also 100% bitcoin because of the exactly same reasons. Smiley Even though i am a bit late to the party.

I always enjoyed reading your posts, wobber. Wish you the best and live your life to the fullest
Activity: 861
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 19, 2014, 01:07:11 AM
I will not answer you poll because I find in inhumane.

Though one might ask if it worth the risk to invest 100% of anything in anything, which is never a good idea I think unless it turns out great (then of course we all think we made the right choice), but hindsight is always 20/20.

I don't know how much BTC you have but sometimes you have to take your losses, especially when you can't afford to live. Bitcoin like a lot of things are just like the stock market game, or gambling at times even. Never gamble more than you are willing (and can afford) to lose.

I wish you all the best, see if you can liquidate what you need on a weekly basis, so when the rate does go up you have some more to spend. Als for 10.000 pet BTC, please, recalculate your expectations, go for a worst case, a reasonable and an above expectations.

Sorry for your loss, please try and look for positives, there are always options, though sometimes only difficult ones.
legendary
Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000
Live and enjoy experiments
December 19, 2014, 01:00:08 AM
Move to a different location, watch some documentary movies on history or astronomy,  let time and space bury yourself.

We are all a mere dust in space time.
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041
December 19, 2014, 12:25:10 AM
are you going to suicide because of bitcoin collapse?

You are an idiot

he is fallllling

No, he is faillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllling/NotFuckchop/MattTheCat/EveryOtherRandomTrollIdiotOnThisSub
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
December 18, 2014, 11:37:49 PM
I'm invested 100% in Bitcoin, not really investment because never bought any, all generated in the early days. I saw this drop coming but never sold because I really trust the system. And because I really hate banks and current fiat system, I'd rather die poor with a few bitcoins in my pocket than selling my soul to the paper money scammers.

But now the price is really low and I can't survive much longer like this. Not just because of the money but because my health deteriorated fast in the last 2 years. Smoking and drinking put a definitive mark on me.  Then depression came. I've hurt some people and now I pay the price. I've hurt my ex-wife, who was dedicated entirely to me, took care of me and was so in-love with me that she'd suffer great pain if I suffered anything. She had access to my cold wallet but never took anything. And after I lost her, when she was left with about nothing to eat, I just gave back some.

Since my lungs are fucked up big time, I don't have much time. I guess I won't see the 10,000 per coin. But bitcoin was one of the best things ever in my life. Aside from the baby I'm waiting. I have used a big chunk of my bitcoins to give to others, mainly family and friends and if you never had the chance feed someone with bitcoin, I think you're doing something wrong.

Of course, I saved some for the child, maybe he/she will use it someday. But remember this: when you go, you don't take anything with you.

You can send your coins to me, I won't let them go to waste.

Also, getting married after feminism and kike lawyers took over around 1960s

TOP KEK

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
December 18, 2014, 11:22:09 PM
You say the doctors said no chance when you visited them..i would go out and see the world, do the things you've always wanted to...spend some time with people you love and not think about cryptos. half of the users on this forum are delusional thinking that they will become insta millionares one day by HODLing BTC hoping that it will hit $50000. so asking advice on here is really not much help in this type of situation.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2014, 10:46:57 PM
Strangest thread I've read on here in a while.  Everything from the original post that doesn't even look like it's real, to all the weird replies after it.

People swimming in Bitcoins but have nothing to eat?  Wut?  Dying and having a baby at the same time?  None of this makes sense.

Anyway, the following two quotes would make excellent fortune cookies:

You must find something to live for, apart from Bitcoin. Though easier said than done

cryonics is always an available option

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
December 18, 2014, 10:29:30 PM
...There is a crack in everything...

Where the crack be at?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
December 18, 2014, 08:28:34 PM
 "Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."

-Leonard Cohen
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The 4th industrial revolution!
December 18, 2014, 08:16:48 PM
Wow June 2010 all bitcoin earned from hard work.

IMHO selling at 300 is a great success congrats.

I don't see what's wrong with still having fun with bitcoin if it was $10. Just the people trying to get rich quick from this time last year ar :'(e losing.

Im also happy you didn't put your earned coins on Gox.

This can be way worse.

Thank you for everything you have done for this community.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
December 18, 2014, 08:15:42 PM
I'm invested 100% in Bitcoin, not really investment because never bought any, all generated in the early days. I saw this drop coming but never sold because I really trust the system. And because I really hate banks and current fiat system, I'd rather die poor with a few bitcoins in my pocket than selling my soul to the paper money scammers.

But now the price is really low and I can't survive much longer like this. Not just because of the money but because my health deteriorated fast in the last 2 years. Smoking and drinking put a definitive mark on me.  Then depression came. I've hurt some people and now I pay the price. I've hurt my ex-wife, who was dedicated entirely to me, took care of me and was so in-love with me that she'd suffer great pain if I suffered anything. She had access to my cold wallet but never took anything. And after I lost her, when she was left with about nothing to eat, I just gave back some.

Since my lungs are fucked up big time, I don't have much time. I guess I won't see the 10,000 per coin. But bitcoin was one of the best things ever in my life. Aside from the baby I'm waiting. I have used a big chunk of my bitcoins to give to others, mainly family and friends and if you never had the chance feed someone with bitcoin, I think you're doing something wrong.

Of course, I saved some for the child, maybe he/she will use it someday. But remember this: when you go, you don't take anything with you.

You have time. It is not the end.

I have had my share of dark days. No I do not drink nor smoke but just dark days in life in general.

The great thing is that during those dark times for me being productive helped me stay focused on other things and not the depressing issues. In the end, my successes in Bitcoin and with my coin business was due to that focus during dark times.

I've never shared this with the community but I guess now is the time. Prior to LEALANA I was not doing well and instead of focusing on all of the problems in my life, I focused my time on learning how markets worked etc., doing research on crypto currencies that existed at the time (mostly BTC and LTC) and my time and investments paid off even though they weren't much at the time. I'd say I was very lucky to have gotten the outcome I've had. But it would not have been possible had I sulked in my problems and never got off of my ass and did something productive to get my mind off of the problems in my life.

Even after my successes outside of the drama/darkness...eventually the drama/problems/issues eventually turned out for the best and now I am in a better place and I am forever thankful for that.

Hang in there and try your best to focus on something productive that makes your life worth living that will help you get your mind off of any problems or drama in your life.

The light at the end of the tunnel always exist...it just matters how long you can endure to get there.

It isn't the end.  Smiley

Activity: 294
December 18, 2014, 08:02:31 PM
It is the end if you have given up.

I can hodl your bitcoins  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
December 18, 2014, 07:56:08 PM
when she was left with about nothing to eat

no way to treat a lady.
Activity: 326
December 18, 2014, 07:39:21 PM
He deserves his legendary position here because he's part of bitcoin's early history.
Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
December 18, 2014, 07:36:46 PM
Hey wobber, we care about you, you are one of us. Hey with an account from 2010 you are one of the old school. Remember times in life when you felt bad and then things got better. There is no reason to think that will not happen again. This low will be temporary and while it is bad you can get through it.

If you need money to live then sell a few coins or do a little work. Living frugal can be just as fun as living large. Right now I'm in India renting a place with no A/C, no hot water (although the pipes are warm as it is about 31C out during the day), a bucket and pitcher for a shower, and a squat toilet (actually they are likely healthier but that is for another thread). I figured out there actually is a working shower but since I got used to the bucket I decided to stick with it for a month just as an experiment in living life differently. No problem. Hold on tight, now is not the time to sell and if even the long term holders are feeling bad then maybe capitulation is finally nearing.

Anyway shoot me a message if you ever want to talk. Smiley

PS If you really have lung problems then cryonics is always an available option. It is a question we will all have to face one day.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I like guns.
December 18, 2014, 07:36:07 PM
For transparency sake, wobber and I just did a 1BTC transaction via PayPal. We split up two .5BTC payments and I sent fiat via the 'gift' option to ease concerns of reversing the transaction. Smooth transaction, he's a good egg.

I never doubted his honesty because he warned Gavin Andresen that the first bitcoin faucet could be gamed by using tor. He proved it was game-able by getting 50 bitcoins from it when it was only supposed to give each person 5, but paid them all back.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1533

Right, this is more to hold myself accountable with everyone. Wobber takes the risk with PayPal a transaction. And yes, I noticed that post you referenced as well. I never questioned his honesty either.
Activity: 326
December 18, 2014, 07:34:04 PM
For transparency sake, wobber and I just did a 1BTC transaction via PayPal. We split up two .5BTC payments and I sent fiat via the 'gift' option to ease concerns of reversing the transaction. Smooth transaction, he's a good egg.

I never doubted his honesty because he warned Gavin Andresen that the first bitcoin faucet could be gamed by using tor. He proved it was game-able by getting 50 bitcoins from it when it was only supposed to give each person 5, but paid them all back.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1533
Pages:
Jump to: