Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Newbie? - page 12. (Read 14014 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
May 16, 2019, 05:26:25 AM
Of course lol. If you working with all your time wasted so long and you had received nothing, its called waste. Try to find a guaranteed job that pays you in fixed amount.
I agree with you, of course I will not want to spend a lot of money just for a project that we do not know whether we will be paid or not. it's just that it's a side job because it also depends on my luck. if a project like 2017 is not a problem if I spend heavily on a project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
May 16, 2019, 05:13:03 AM
Hello, if you are worried about scams in bounty companies, scammers have always been and it is very hard to avoid,try to be more attentive to the choice of bounty, but it will not give you 100% guarantee!
Yes, I agree. Just don't give up on having these bounty campaigns there are still a legit and paying bounty campaigns out there its just that you are being blinded by some over qualified projects. I suggest to research the project before joining or investing.
I couldn't agree even more! ICO Campaigns are still on peak of business right now and also there are still paying bounty campaigns in here. Just need pure and deep research on the project if it is founded by an awesome leaders and developers, reaches world wide project standard and if scales in a long term period just like the Afrihealth which uses blockchain as the base of insurance servicing and aiming to provide medical solutions. These kind of project that should be on your top list to support and participate, don't just participate because there is a huge bounty allocation because that might be the bait on doing scams and fraudulent activities.
I agree with how we need to support Afrihealth. Any amount of help would do and honestly, there isn't any negative side in helping Afrihealth to spread. Just the fact that it provides medical solutions is a case of a good sign that it would be a great project to partake in. You can help those in Africa just by joining the bounty they provide. The fact that medical solutions can be given to those in need in Africa is very fulfilling and since the services they provided can easily be accessed, it's quite user-friendly and can easily be used in case of emergencies in which Afrihealth would provide the medical faculties and supplies that are in need.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
May 16, 2019, 12:36:30 AM
Research on your own about the project in which you want to invest, don't follow blindly to the advice of others if you want to be successful in the crypto because if you do then that will 95% of the time will lead to scam projects.

DYOR is the key for a successful career in crypto remember that.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 16, 2019, 12:15:58 AM
I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed
This is not a waste of time, and precious experience that you get studying such projects. Over time, you will automatically filter them out when you create your own selection criteria.

Wise
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
May 15, 2019, 11:36:47 AM
I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed
This is not a waste of time, and precious experience that you get studying such projects. Over time, you will automatically filter them out when you create your own selection criteria.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 15, 2019, 11:16:03 AM
I guess it, you are talking for joining bounty campaign. Actually this time very bad for everyone bounty hunter. Because personally me , I can't find stable project right now. I think it's time for your best to keep learning about crypto Market. Hold ,invest, trade everything then you will find one ways to eran money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 11:09:55 AM
Of course lol. If you working with all your time wasted so long and you had received nothing, its called waste. Try to find a guaranteed job that pays you in fixed amount.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 15, 2019, 11:01:33 AM
It's not just you. But, almost "all" of those that are trying to earn something through bounties ended with disappointed. Even, they were doing well on ICO phase but once it got listed on exchanges, everything are the same and ended on same hole.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
May 15, 2019, 10:45:26 AM
I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed
Is this the end of Newbie? What do you mean? are you referring to bounties, if thats what you mean then you are right. Its totally a waste of time if you promote a project in many months and ended up nothing thats totaly absurd. but in the other hand if you are referring to investing on ICO tokens or coins for holding well i can say that not all is a scam some are still credible and worth for holding.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
May 15, 2019, 10:40:32 AM
Every knowledge you get from Crypto is never a waste, what type of project do you follow. Do you follow the hype based on hear say or you try to make your own research before joining a project

In order to easily find references about the projects we want to follow, it is better to ask some communities so that we ourselves can conclude that the project is good, although research on our own is also very much needed so that we ourselves can also judge which are good and not good.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
May 15, 2019, 10:36:49 AM
Is this bounty? if it is then at the very beginning you should know that not ll the project was legit there was a lot of scam being a newbie is the start of everything learn from your own mistake and elaborate your knowledge not stock on what you've learn go and lean more, make a research and do not join because of the hype look into the project and focus on what you are doing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
May 15, 2019, 10:29:23 AM

I would say there is value in discovering scams, because it makes you more careful and gives you insights into human psychology. There are steps you can take to reduce the risk of falling into scams, and over time you should be better quipped to detect them.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 15, 2019, 10:27:54 AM
Sorry for the bad experiences that you have had. But if you had mentioned the projects you went into, we could have known if the project was really a scam or not. But with your experience you can be more careful next time

I think there will be no next time for him anymore as he really quitting. Too bad he is too late, it was not his fortunate time to encounter profitable bounties. Maybe he was just referred here by some of his who actually earned a lot and he does envy it leading to be here and look for his own fortune but the sadden truth encounter him and breaks his spirit. Why not just buy Bitcoin or eth for you to be sure, just hold it a little longer or maybe if you hold it for a year you could gained double or even greater profits.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
May 15, 2019, 09:06:58 AM
there a lot of opportunity in crypto you just need to know what you want to do
for the new project you must be vigilant and make a lot of research

Not all projects are scams. of course there are projects that produce, it's just that we need to research and see which projects are good and which projects are scam. the problem is that more and more people are interested in bitcoin. sometimes a lot of people are also wrong to use bitcoin. so indeed we need to be careful again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
May 15, 2019, 07:12:39 AM

Did you just joined forum to earned? How about the significant knowledge you can gain on reading some worthy about btc and altcoins progress? Its not all about doing some bounties. If you like to earned from it learned first how the blockchain works and Im telling you, you can easily identify the good projects from scammed one. When I was a newbie here in forum all i want is to learn and eventually given me opportunity by wearing signature. Later on its easy for me to pick which one is best for doing campaign.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
May 15, 2019, 07:03:25 AM
Knowing how many scammers are spreading here in the forums so you really need to translate it thoroughly so that you will avoid scamming project scams like bounty bounty bounty bills that are spread here in the forum but should only be done before you go with the bounty to read your projects carefully and identify the admin or founder and team of projects because it will not be lost especially be careful of those who want to invest in ico or investors because many ico also the scam and imitating other websites to get people to head up so before joining can only review their website and admin well and if their project is potentially so it does not mean that your funds are in the hands of the ico also in the bounty.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
May 15, 2019, 07:00:59 AM
Every knowledge you get from Crypto is never a waste, what type of project do you follow. Do you follow the hype based on hear say or you try to make your own research before joining a project
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
May 15, 2019, 06:51:06 AM
there a lot of opportunity in crypto you just need to know what you want to do
for the new project you must be vigilant and make a lot of research

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
May 15, 2019, 06:22:18 AM
It seems to me that a significant part of the projects, which are usually called a scam, are in fact simply those who could not succeed in developing their business. They wanted, tried, worked on it, but failed because of the difficult financial situation on the cryptocurrency market, which has been going on for more than a year. During this period, a newbie could learn a lot and now he would be ready to work in this market.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
May 15, 2019, 06:21:22 AM
First of all, you faced a letter scam because they are maximum right now and you have to start making stupid decisions. If you want to make money you have to invest your time and effort into it and not just follow others on what they are doing. If you really want to make money you can go for alternative methods such as advertisement or freelancing or maybe anything else but does something constructive. And on the second thoughts, there are a lot of people who do not even know about Bitcoin right now maybe they have heard it for a little and maybe they want to learn about it but their personal life keep them busy and they do not even have anyone to help them with their learning process.
Pages:
Jump to: