Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the ideal time to buy Bitcoin? What do you think? - page 6. (Read 952 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
Make your own decision. Zoom out and look at things from further away, look at the overall trend and make a decision from that. As OmegaStarScream said, nobody knows where it's going for sure. Your guess is as good as mine. If you're trading, try to avoid FOMOing into large candles and look for dips to enter in bullish trends or rises to short in bearish trends for example. Always be prepared for the worst to happen.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
No one can tell you If the price is going up or down If that's what you're asking. People will give you advice based on either their financial situation or what they wish they did in the past.

As said above, If you're planning to hold for a long term (years) then any day is good for buying I would say regardless of how small or big the amount is. If you're looking for short term profit then you should play it safe.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
Hello, I´m new in this Forum, but I´m studying and investing in BTC a few months.Now, the price of btc is 8,655 and I have doubts if I buy or wait. what would you do in this situation? Is it better to buy or wait?

BTC Smiley Huh

If you do go for long term then its always been a good idea to accumulate bitcoin as much as you can yet we can somehow assure into its potential
but if you do talk about shorter duration of time then price of bitcoin is somehow already recovering so if you do tend to short then its your choice and this
matter with your risk management.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello, I´m new in this Forum, but I´m studying and investing in BTC a few months.Now, the price of btc is 8,655 and I have doubts if I buy or wait. what would you do in this situation? Is it better to buy or wait?

BTC Smiley Huh

Pages:
Jump to: