Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the right time to buy Bitcoin? Give me your suggestion - page 3. (Read 263 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 118
Now that bitcoin and ethereum prices are falling, is this a good time to buy Bitcoin? do you have a predicted bitcoin price going back up?

I'm not sure about bitcoin yet, but I'm sure with Ethereum.
give me an opinion about bitcoin.
Your suggestion is highly appreciated. Thank you

I personally suggest you to buy bitcoin and ethereum. Because first check both coins market price history and graph. You can see the growth of these coin. Later you will come to know wthether it is good to invest or not. These coins are leading crypto market. Its like king and queen for this market place. So do not worry about the price dump. Better invest both the coins inorder to get success.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
Some people think the bottom is near and some people think it will crash more. So, decide for yourself. If you cant, then you might as well do a coin flip rather than asking for opinions to be honest. No one knows where the markets will go.

Also, how are you sure with ETH but not with BTC? They pretty much rise and drop together lol.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Opinion and not a recommendation:

My gut says buy but many people think both coins will go down more!
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Now that bitcoin and ethereum prices are falling, is this a good time to buy Bitcoin? do you have a predicted bitcoin price going back up?

I'm not sure about bitcoin yet, but I'm sure with Ethereum.
give me an opinion about bitcoin.
Your suggestion is highly appreciated. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: