Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this Trading? - page 2. (Read 461 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 07, 2019, 11:58:20 AM
For some is gambling, for other is trading, if community support this project it can be a real thing, hope some traders will do daily trader there and make this project go ahead.
Activity: 51
July 07, 2019, 07:25:26 AM
Bitfuturex.com has created One-Day Trading System, I would like to know your opnions about the system.
Is this good for Trading? Trader can make strategies to make profits in this system? It is new, we are not discussing the platform but the trading system.

How One-Day Trading System Works
You trade if Bitcoin price goes up or down in exact 24h period, Bitcoin price valid for your trade is collected in the next record price(00:00) and compared 24h later with the next price record, algorithmn compares if price is higher or lower from previous price, loser pool funds are shared equally with depositors from winner pool, 2% fees.
Depositor Bitcoin address is displayed in pool's  list after next time record 0:00.00 hour(UTC + 00:00), deposit must had at least 5 confirmations before reward be paid,

Have you tried it yet? , please make a good comment here
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
July 07, 2019, 03:35:22 AM
I'm not so sure if this one called trading, And I think its risky to deposit any amount on the Bitcoin address in the site platform.
in short, there is danger if you try to deposit in any address to their platform, which is you are gambling your money in it.
You should read more carefully mate. That's OP's site, he wants create a daily trade about predict bitcoin price.
OP, this kind of gambling (Yea, for me it's gambling, not trading) have been in some other sites, that's called binary options
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
July 07, 2019, 02:29:53 AM
Bitfuturex.com has created One-Day Trading System, I would like to know your opnions about the system.
Is this good for Trading? Trader can make strategies to make profits in this system? It is new, we are not discussing the platform but the trading system.

You trade if Bitcoin price goes up or down in exact 24h period, Bitcoin price valid for your trade is collected in the next record price(00:00) and compared 24h later with the next price record, algorithmn compares if price is higher or lower from previous price, loser pool funds are shared equally with depositors from winner pool, 2% fees.
Depositor Bitcoin address is displayed in pool's  list after next time record 0:00.00 hour(UTC + 00:00), deposit must had at least 5 confirmations before reward be paid,

I'm not so sure if this one called trading, And I think its risky to deposit any amount on the Bitcoin address in the site platform.
in short, there is danger if you try to deposit in any address to their platform, which is you are gambling your money in it.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
July 07, 2019, 01:08:52 AM

You are basically calling Binary options trade into new "One day trading". Getting all the losers fund credited to the winners basing on what
they had predicted.

Either higher or lower on the price they have entered and 2% deduction isnt bad and i have seen already some sites similar to this but they dont get
too much users or bettors.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
July 06, 2019, 05:53:28 PM
Instead of making people as paranoid as they already are visit an unkown site, you can at least explain what your 'one-day trading system' is here.
Activity: 4
July 06, 2019, 05:49:11 PM

how One-Day Trading System Works
You trade if Bitcoin price goes up or down in exact 24h period, Bitcoin price valid for your trade is collected in the next price record(00:00) and compared 24h later with next price record, algorithmn compares if price is higher or lower from previous price record, loser pool funds are shared equally with depositors from winner pool, 2% fees.
Depositor's Bitcoin address is displayed in pool's  list after next time record 0:00.00 hour(UTC + 00:00).
Pages:
Jump to: