Pages:
Author

Topic: is this true ? - page 2. (Read 502 times)

copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
May 19, 2018, 02:16:42 PM
if facebook creates their own cryptocurrency, then it proves that more and more people believe in crypto and that can make the market price increase.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 10:40:38 PM
i think facebook is serious about to create their own cryptocurrency
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/11/facebook-cryptocurrency-reportedly-in-the-works.html

what do you think about this guys ?
Well, blockchain will really solve many of facebook's problem.
Its a very good thing for them and actually we have nothing to do about it except enjoying a better facebook. And also i read that there will be no ICO so they will be self-funded.
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 10:25:18 PM
If this is true that Facebook will create their own cryptocurrency then this a great news for all of us. We all know that Facebook is a big company and very popular all over the world, if they will introduce their own cryptocurrency , i would be the number one supporter of this project. This will make the work more easier if the people know and enter the crypto world.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 10:17:06 PM
I think if facebook truly will make their own particular crypto then it is an incredible headway and it is by all accounts simple for them since we realize that facebook is one of the online networking worldwide and nearly everybody knows it.
Activity: 80
May 18, 2018, 05:22:59 PM
I agree if it really will happen because it's a good news.
than Facebook prohibits better crypto they participate plunge into the world of crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
May 18, 2018, 12:16:02 PM
Oh yeah. Who would doubt that? At first, they forbade everything.
Then they stole all the private information.
Now they looked at Telegram and decided to create their own coin. LOL. I will not buy it. Let Trump buy it.
This is such a colorful example of double standards. I can, but others are not allowed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
May 18, 2018, 11:27:49 AM
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/11/facebook-cryptocurrency-reportedly-in-the-works.html

hello my friend
thanks for information
wow very interesting, if indeed the news is accurate, I will support and will follow the project, follow his campaign, and tried to invest his plan.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
BIB Exchange
May 18, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
This news may be true. Many companies have begun to take care of crypto currency. This and other news will increase and crypto currency will be used everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 18, 2018, 10:45:22 AM
Maybe they banned ICO advertizings to make room for their own.

If they actually do, it will bring a lot of attention to the cryptoworld and more investors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
May 18, 2018, 10:40:21 AM
if this is true then we do not have to worry if facebook wants to create its own cryptocurrency because this becomes a very good development
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
May 18, 2018, 10:21:03 AM

For me that will be part of great success in the crypto world if facebook will create own crypto, because facebook can easily advertise their crypto and doing this crypto currencies can be easily be made known to all and easy to accept for those who resist because of thinking that crypto is scam.
Activity: 17
May 18, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
We don't need to worry about the news of facebook creates their own crypto coin, and let us wait for that kind of facebook coin, hopefully it will succeed. Maybe there is a big possibility that if facebook created a crypto coin, that coin will be a very popular coin and create a high market price value, because it  reflects to the popularity of facebook that majority of people are now accessing on facebook. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
I think if that's true, then it'll be a pretty successful coin. It is also worth noting how cleverly the company behaves Facebook, which first prohibits advertising cryptocurrency, then she does it.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
May 17, 2018, 06:32:39 PM
I have expected that this would come.

Before it was google that banned crypto ad right? so what will be the coincidence? It's either they will also make their own coin soon and adopt blockchain technology. This is a very big possibility that they will also get interested to blockchain as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
May 17, 2018, 06:29:42 PM
Yeah! First Facebook bans all crypto ads and then I read the same new you did: Facebook is investigating the possibilities of starting their own cryptocurrency. Was really amazed, but I believe it is very good sign when Giants like Facebook join the Blockchain Revolution. It will also spread awareness and acceptance for the mainstream.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
May 17, 2018, 06:25:32 PM
I really don't know yet if it is true or not because they have not announced it yet officially. If it is true, it will be good, won't it be? It means that FB supports more the cryptocurrency. Whatever their product, we can support together, right?
Activity: 546
May 17, 2018, 06:23:46 PM
I think that if such a giant as Facebook is going to create its own cybercrime it should be a really good coin that will benefit people. I think their coin will be used immensely popularly.
Activity: 476
May 17, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

As stated in the report, Facebook has no intention of launching an ICO if ever it creates its own cryptocurrency. The main purpose of the idea is to use the decentralized feature of the blockchain system to address some of its most bothersome problems like identity verification or advertising sales. I think Mark Z. saw the benefits of integrating the blockchain technology into Facebook's system which is why he created a small group specifically for this function. Though it was also stated that it would most likely be years before this idea would materialize, I'm pretty sure that this will push through.
Activity: 223
May 17, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

We don't need to panic if Facebook wants to launch its own cryptocurrency. Definitely, it will succeed. It has all what it takes to be successful. Let's wait patiently till then when Facebook will launch its coin.
Activity: 224
May 17, 2018, 05:46:43 PM
It might be true, no wonder Facebook did not allow cryptocurrency advertisement on their platform, maybe it's a way of mininizing their competitors
Well its nothing to worry let's wait and see
Pages:
Jump to: