Pages:
Author

Topic: Is This What is Called Professional? - page 2. (Read 324 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 250
July 26, 2020, 01:49:59 AM
Someone has already created a good suggestion about that and it looks like what you need to do to ask them directly and maybe there were some changes in the rules. The BD is really active giving response to the member who has asked them about a lot of questions related to the campaign.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
July 26, 2020, 01:49:50 AM
Most people here surely know "BountyDetective" because he manages a lot of campaigns, when we register he will definitely be asked to fill in an Email: (in form)
"Email addresses will be hidden, and won't be used for any spam / promotional actions. Emails are to verify users when comparing data with projects own data."

But in fact they publish our emails in spreadsheet, is this what is called professional Huh We know that email is privacy and not for publication.
How do you think?

this is big problem they should hide the email address of any bounty participants its possible that some one will collect all of the email address sell and use that for other kind promotion.  You should ask the manager to mandatory hide your personal email address because its very important for every one.

If manager don't act with that complain then, forget about participating in the bounty manage by that manager.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
July 26, 2020, 01:46:08 AM
in which campaign you find it ? redirect it to bounty detective team about this problem, i am ever complain about this and they promised will edit it soon . but unfortunately its not yet , maybe we must we remind them again about this concern so our privacy could protected and no spam mail come to our inbox.
I guess on 🔴[BOUNTY DETECTIVE]🔴LUDENA PROTOCOL - 24 ETH REWARD POOL 🔴 because @OP is joining that campaign.

For OP have you contacted BountyDetective about this issue before creating this thread? Also you can submit your complaint in their complaint form

Using personal information (e.g. email, phone number) in Bounties or unknown project is dangerous, your identity can be used by fraudster to scam people... it will make the scammers stay undetected. You need to separate your email for personal use, business, and bounties... or you can use temporary emails (e.g. Yopmail).

Read : Why KYC is extremely dangerous – and useless
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
July 26, 2020, 01:03:13 AM
Most people here surely know "BountyDetective" because he manages a lot of campaigns, when we register he will definitely be asked to fill in an Email: (in form)
"Email addresses will be hidden, and won't be used for any spam / promotional actions. Emails are to verify users when comparing data with projects own data."

But in fact they publish our emails in spreadsheet, is this what is called professional Huh We know that email is privacy and not for publication.
How do you think?
in which campaign you find it ? redirect it to bounty detective team about this problem, i am ever complain about this and they promised will edit it soon . but unfortunately its not yet , maybe we must we remind them again about this concern so our privacy could protected and no spam mail come to our inbox.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 25, 2020, 06:15:32 PM

How do you think?

This concern should be directed to BountyDetective itself, so you could get their own views too and for amendment to be made, because it not proper. Letting them know the dangers attached to it will be of utmost importance.
If they are not told, the mistake will continue to repeat itself until participants who expose their sensitive emails begin to fall victim.
So, OP, or anyone can pas it across to the for correction.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
July 25, 2020, 06:09:11 PM
I actually have no problem with email publications because i use a separate email for bounties. But in a general and open view, it is wrong, several spam messages are always sent to me, and i already marked them as spam, so it never troubles my inbox no more.

For newbies, i implore you to do the same, never use your exchange or personal email for Bounties, get an alternative email for Bounties, an alternative email for exchanges so you can always be safe to a certain extent. Remember, never share private information about your email, exchanges or crypto currency wallet to a 3rd party
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
July 25, 2020, 05:20:09 PM

How do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: