Pages:
Author

Topic: Is This worth a try?? - page 2. (Read 1835 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
April 17, 2014, 09:52:56 PM
best is to buy bitcoin of worth 349$ in exchange  Wink

Best option, plus buy also some litecoins.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Hi
April 17, 2014, 09:49:59 PM
best is to buy bitcoin of worth 349$ in exchange  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 17, 2014, 09:44:54 PM
Mining is now only, in my opinion, for those with a large amount to invest initially. And because there are so many new generations of asics coming out so soon, miners will be obsolete in a matter of months, with no end in sight.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
April 17, 2014, 09:41:59 PM
I'm a complete novice with Bitcoins. I'd like to get started and give it a try. Get my feet wet. Though, I am VERY limited in what I can afford. I was looking at a 10GH/s Bitcoin Miner at $349. This is the smallest listed. It's a lot of expense for me, but if I could get my money back in a reasonable amount of time, it could be a possibility. Is this going to be acceptable, or would it take me years to recoup the start up cost? About how long would it take for me to earn the money back that I spent on the miner/hardware? I was thinking this would be a start up miner and upon making profit I could then upgrade to a more higher production miner. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated, thanks.

mfosteri
San Diego
I don't know where you saw that price, but it's outdated. You can find a 7gh/s device for like $25 or less. And 180gh/s cost like 0.893btc or 500 dollars at this point. As for breaking even and profiting, you are looking at several months at best.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 17, 2014, 09:39:42 PM
I'm a complete novice with Bitcoins. I'd like to get started and give it a try. Get my feet wet. Though, I am VERY limited in what I can afford. I was looking at a 10GH/s Bitcoin Miner at $349. This is the smallest listed. It's a lot of expense for me, but if I could get my money back in a reasonable amount of time, it could be a possibility. Is this going to be acceptable, or would it take me years to recoup the start up cost? About how long would it take for me to earn the money back that I spent on the miner/hardware? I was thinking this would be a start up miner and upon making profit I could then upgrade to a more higher production miner. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated, thanks.

mfosteri
San Diego
Pages:
Jump to: