Pages:
Author

Topic: is time for Transnistria to join russia ? - page 2. (Read 2854 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
the UN should invade both nations and install a temporary UN government there to stop the criminal activity.
invade Afghanistan to stop produce Heroine, better

Invade USA to stop their evil attacks and murders... The best option.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
the UN should invade both nations and install a temporary UN government there to stop the criminal activity.
invade Afghanistan to stop produce Heroine, better
Activity: 420
Somehow, Transnistria and Moldova should join the EU as an emergency. If they don't join the free world, they will fall again in the darkness of Soviet rule.

There is no Soviet rule. The Soviet Union is dead, and so is the communism it tried to impose on people, including the people of Russia. Russian rule on the other hand is alive and well, and while it has many problems, it is probably better than the corrupt and ineffectual governments of some other eastern European countries.
Activity: 462
Indeed
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Somehow, Transnistria and Moldova should join the EU as an emergency. If they don't join the free world, they will fall again in the darkness of Soviet rule.

I believe that the EU is the Dark World and Russia is the Free World.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
legendary
I've never even heard of Transnistria. Where is it?
On the border between Ukraine and Moldavia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transnistria

Officially, it is a part of Moldovia.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
On the border between Ukraine and Moldavia.

Activity: 420
Both Transnistria and Moldovia are severely affected by organized criminal activity. Somewhere between 20% and 40% of all the adult Moldvin women have been sold as slaves to the Turks and Arabs. That is the scale of the criminal activity there. Rather than merging with Russia, the UN should invade both nations and install a temporary UN government there to stop the criminal activity.

The UN can't invade anything, it has no army, nor can the UN create a temporary government.  Rather, it is UN member states that can do these things. So what country should do this? The US? The UK and Canada? France?

Furthermore any security action taken by the UN must be approved by the security council, on which Russia has veto power.

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
legendary
Both Transnistria and Moldovia are severely affected by organized criminal activity. Somewhere between 20% and 40% of all the adult Moldvin women have been sold as slaves to the Turks and Arabs. That is the scale of the criminal activity there. Rather than merging with Russia, the UN should invade both nations and install a temporary UN government there to stop the criminal activity.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic (Transnistria) it's a multi-national and multi-cultural state.

It has 3 official languages (russian, ukrainia and moldovan), education system* uses 3 languages too;
They are trying to join Russian Federation since declaration of independence;
They are still using soviet-style symbolic and economy (i.e. state capitalism approach).

*)
There are universities with an accreditation from the Ministry of Education and Science (Russia), so their diplomas are fully recognized in Russia. If you wish to use Diplomas of transnistrian university in Moldavia then you need to pass a special examination procedure first.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
i bet most of you dont know wtf is this country Transnistria, well is not, i some land @ old soviet ammunition and weapon deposits (40 000 metric tons of weaponry + ammo) and Transnistria is between and Ukraine, they habe their own coins, ID documents but on theory they are part of Moldova

http://en.itar-tass.com/world/724121

In 2006, Transnistria held a referendum similar to Sunday's referendum in Crimea, at which 97% of the population voted for independence from Moldova with subsequent accession to Russia
Pages:
Jump to: