Pages:
Author

Topic: Is time too late - page 7. (Read 4540 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 107
December 29, 2017, 11:18:04 PM
To the investor  never think of you are being to late. Because in the world market you don't know what will happen next.  Just be optimistic,  the up and down of prices is just part of the market trend and it signifies that bitcoin will always be alive.
Its never too late to invest to bitcoin because if you look it statisticaly the trending is quite empressive.if there is a down trend in the price is maybe temporary. If you buy it today next year is a reaping year for Bitcoin.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 10:29:28 PM
I don't know if it's too late, but sure I regret I sold my bitcoin some years ago....  Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 22
December 29, 2017, 10:21:28 PM
Ah, sure, it's too late to buy Google or Apple share, it's too late to buy bitcoin, it's too late to speculate on .com domains,...
Whet the opportunity is away, anyone say "it's too late".
And he doesn't see what he can do NOW!
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
December 29, 2017, 10:03:01 PM
i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

this User ask for 32$ only to sell 2BTC

2.00 BTC for sale - $32 USD (MTGOX PRICE is 16.68)

Only trusted members with reputation!

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh

That person is very lucky to have 2btc. For me it is never too late to buy or invest in bitcoin. I still remember when someone posted in this forum asking the same question you are asking and that time the price of bitcoin was at $10000. If he buys a bitcoin that time he will be profited because of bitcoin price nowadays. So for me it is always the right time because what if the bitcoin price will still rise up in the next more days, months and years.
Activity: 110
December 29, 2017, 09:43:44 PM
Roman people said "carpe diem" (size the day).
Now you have power. Forget the past, and focus on what you can do today, and act. Or next month (year...) you'll complain that's "too late"
Activity: 28
December 29, 2017, 09:37:26 PM
If we could reverse time, we would be all bilionaires...:-)
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 29, 2017, 08:46:21 PM
Not too late, there's a lot of time, don't rush things because if you rush, you won't be a successful person, just wait and see the results, if you failed, don't lose hope, try and try until you succeed.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 29, 2017, 08:18:12 PM
Never in history was "too late" for opportunities. In any present moment, you have plenty of them, so don't lose your time to think to the past.
Next year you will complain about how many opportunity you've lost today...
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
December 29, 2017, 08:04:02 PM
To the investor  never think of you are being to late. Because in the world market you don't know what will happen next.  Just be optimistic,  the up and down of prices is just part of the market trend and it signifies that bitcoin will always be alive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
December 28, 2017, 12:24:15 AM
i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh
I guess it is not too late to buy or to invest for bitcoin at this time because its price and value still going higher and for me bitcoin price is going much higher next year round especially that their is fork to be happened.
Activity: 67
December 27, 2017, 11:43:18 PM
You need an increasing flow of newcomers (and no fork) in order to sustain the exponential increase in price - like most bitcoiners are looking for.
At some point you just run out of newcomers (with savings in fiat money) on Earth.
If you are in the last batch of newcomers, you are toasted!

It is well explained here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme
Merit: 47
December 27, 2017, 11:17:46 PM

Example

Shear what you think Huh

All bitcoiners here in this forum will say it never too late to start anything including bitcoin.
Why? Because the price will grow and grow time by time.
If its late then its better rather than not join.
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
December 27, 2017, 08:39:29 AM

Example

Shear what you think Huh

no too late to start the investment, we just ketinggal information from those who have had bitcoin in 2011 and before. they will not think that the year 2017 price bitcoin be up high. as we are currently may 5-6 years ahead not impossible price bitcoin also will ride like right now. is late? try think again my words. do people buy in 2011 year going up like this. they believe it, that bitcoin will ride height ... not only until there, bitcoin to the moon
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 27, 2017, 07:33:12 AM
As a rule of thumb: i'd say generally if something hasn't reached critical mass or mass adoption then it's probably not too late
December 27, 2017, 07:17:22 AM
It is never too late to buy bitcoin. don't be amazed if you see bitcoin selling at $200k in the year 2020. by that time, you'll regret why you didn't buy bitcoins at $15k.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 07:06:14 AM
Bitcoin's price will always grow. Yes, this is difficult to buy BTC today while looking back in history. But everyone must admit that it will never be this cheap. We should move on.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 06:53:01 AM
There is never too late if you will start now... act
fast and forger too late
It is not too late but it is a little bit late because bitcoin has already crossed $8,000 and it if look at its price few months ago it was somewhere near $2,000. There is a difference of $6,000 and it is a good amount if earned. Now considering the future predictions, experts say that bitcoin is going to touch $10,000 before the end of this year. It is better to start buying Bitcoin in fractions instead of just thinking.
this time maybe you're too late to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. but you still have the possibility to make big profits. you know bitcoin prices will keep going up. even if you see the last quote of this post. ie november 2017. the price is still around $ 10k. and now the price of bitcoin has reached 17k. it proves that the price will continue to rise. and even though you're late buying at a cheap price. at least you can still profit if you want to buy at this time

If you're just matter in a low price of bitcoin before, well it really obvious that we are too late to buy it now because by the day passing by, the value of bitcoin is consistently moving forward which is now  almost reach the $20,000. But I think for me, I can't say there's ever happen too late to  buy bitcoin coz anytime you can make and decide on yourself to buy and hold it for a long-term ,as long as you believe the bitcoin currency will exist and last longer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 06:45:11 AM
In bitokin it is never too late to invest money, because it will only increase the price. He took his place in this world.It does not depend on the economy of any country!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 27, 2017, 06:39:31 AM
There is never too late if you will start now... act
fast and forger too late
It is not too late but it is a little bit late because bitcoin has already crossed $8,000 and it if look at its price few months ago it was somewhere near $2,000. There is a difference of $6,000 and it is a good amount if earned. Now considering the future predictions, experts say that bitcoin is going to touch $10,000 before the end of this year. It is better to start buying Bitcoin in fractions instead of just thinking.
this time maybe you're too late to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. but you still have the possibility to make big profits. you know bitcoin prices will keep going up. even if you see the last quote of this post. ie november 2017. the price is still around $ 10k. and now the price of bitcoin has reached 17k. it proves that the price will continue to rise. and even though you're late buying at a cheap price. at least you can still profit if you want to buy at this time
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
December 27, 2017, 06:27:14 AM

Example

Shear what you think Huh

That doesn't mean it will not increase more compared today. Those people who sell it at those times think didn't expect bitcoin to increase so much and I do not want to make the same mistake as they did. I think bitcoin will still increase in price and I will continue to buy every time I can.
Ya and because of fear they’re going to lose the value of their holdings, they panic and sell everything with out even thinking twice. After a month of 2 they would see the price soaring high again but all they can do is regret for selling it earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: