Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Trading Volume Bonuses now A Dying Trend? - page 2. (Read 214 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 33
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I've been trading for a while now, and I'm thinking of stopping because I open positions for long and always add to my position if trades go in the opposite direction.
I usually enjoy doing this because I mostly participate in events that give bonuses for trading volumes and not the number of positions opened. But now, I think such events are rare.

I would like to know what anyone thinks about this and if there are such events still currently going on for traders.

I might not get you too well but can only say that if you're more interested to trade on or participate on bonuses opportunities then you should make your research to find reputable projects as airdrops which offers bonuses for singnees and referrers.
You can also make your research on exchanges which most of them do still offers bonuses for singnees and referrers. Advisably, make your proper research and verify by enquiring before proceeding so that you don't lost all you've heard earned accumulated at a cause of greed of chasing free funds.
Activity: 888
Merit: 19
Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)
I've been trading for a while now, and I'm thinking of stopping because I open positions for long and always add to my position if trades go in the opposite direction.
I usually enjoy doing this because I mostly participate in events that give bonuses for trading volumes and not the number of positions opened. But now, I think such events are rare.

I would like to know what anyone thinks about this and if there are such events still currently going on for traders.
Pages:
Jump to: