Pages:
Author

Topic: Is "TRON" good? - page 3. (Read 979 times)

IIV
Activity: 130
Merit: 16
June 05, 2018, 05:50:09 AM
From the point of view of investment, Tron is good. It's still low priced and is going to blossom after shifting to its own blockchain which is in progress.
They have an active team and community with a balance between technical development and advertising.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 05:42:27 AM
TRON is in top Ten coins as per coinmarketcap and hope it will make place in top 03 as it has great team,huge community and now launching their own blockchain network.
Support, also think that TRON will be able to get ahead. But apart from the fact that it is better, he still needs to go through active competition and influence on the market. I think he can only get to the top 5
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 05:40:29 AM
As for me TRON looks quite interesting for investments, because it is popular and it’s rate is stable. I thinking of buying it..
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 05:37:55 AM
TRON is in top Ten coins as per coinmarketcap and hope it will make place in top 03 as it has great team,huge community and now launching their own blockchain network.

TRX can really come into the first 5 cryptocurrencies. I love TRON, and I believe that this altcoin will grow really much. It is also still very cheap, and even the beginners can start trading TRX.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 01:09:57 AM
Is "TRON" good?

Definitely yes. Good investment opportunity.
Activity: 1274
June 05, 2018, 01:05:32 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 01:04:34 AM
Is "TRON" good?

If you look at the data backwards, in the last 60 days, Tron has grown almost double. I do not think I will find another altcoin with a market capitalization of more than $ 3B doing it. If something like that is not good, I do not know what the definition of good.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 05, 2018, 12:50:51 AM
I invested in the tron 3 months ago and became disillusioned with it but now you can look at the news related to this coin and in connection with this you can earn money.
Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 05, 2018, 12:47:11 AM
I have long been following the throne. But for six months I did not decide whether to invest in it or not. Very contradictory nvosti come out of his camp. But before starting the network, I think it's worth investing. Most likely in the mid-term
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 05, 2018, 12:45:15 AM
Is "TRON" good?

In my opinion, when an altcoin experiences considerable growth, it is a good thing. Maybe market capitalization is still low enough, and the risk of manipulation is higher than global coins, but I think Tron has enough support to make it one Altcoin of the biggest growth percentages of the year.
Activity: 700
June 05, 2018, 12:42:05 AM
TRON is nice but not the most good. for investment could still produce and also quite promising. but slowly the longer TRON definitely also can ride and be nicer to date. the movement of the crypto is increasing to the fore increasingly awaited result due to the longer and more interesting.
Activity: 280
June 05, 2018, 12:24:09 AM
Is "TRON" good?

When compared to the equivalent Altcoin, maybe Trx is one of the best. Perhaps for this year, Tron will get on stage, because when almost all famous altcoins are hit by the decline in market capitalization, Tron has slightly different trends.
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 04, 2018, 07:28:21 AM
It seems to me that this coin is so popular for a reason. Personally, I'm feeling myself very comfortable with it when I sell the TRON and buy something else.
Activity: 10
June 04, 2018, 07:22:31 AM
Personally I think Tron is a good investment if you take into consideration their latest announcments like leaving the Ethereum platform and creating and launching their own Beta-Blockchain and their Token migration to exchange ERC-20 standard tokens on crypto exchanges for an equivalent number of TRX on the new blockchain. I think they've got some solid idea's for a completely decentralised network but we can only hope that these independent innovations will be a benefit to its place in the Crypto market and for its investors.
If you wish to read abit more on they're coming advancements to the platform I suggest reading the article below it details this well

https://cointelegraph.com/news/tenth-largest-crypto-tron-to-leave-ethereum-launches-beta-version-of-own-blockchain
Activity: 895
June 04, 2018, 07:07:25 AM
yes, I will say tron id a very good and potential coin, It has good management team, it is fast, reliable,safe and secure. It is a good coin that has potential to yield reasonable profit when you hold on long term.
Activity: 714
June 04, 2018, 06:55:26 AM
Tron holders will say yes but as a former tron holder I would say that it's not a good choice of coin. It's living through hypes and that's not a crypto shouldn't live.
Let's say this: Tron has a good team and tremendous potential. Tron will be changing things this year. I think Tron is worth keeping an eye on
Sorry to say but the team isn't so good, they are just keep on hyping the coin and that's how they market tron. Making news about partnership and making it more interesting which is irrelevant.
It's not worth to keep an eye for this coin to be honest.
Tron is my flagship coin after NEO. because it is for the NEO who make hope I should have an alternative such as TRON because TRON is a pretty good Altcoin and quite suitable for the reliable as a coin that has an ever-increasing development. so it would be very beneficial to make TRON as an alternative NEO.
Activity: 98
June 04, 2018, 06:51:38 AM
TRON is pretty good, but the scope of its application is very narrow. Although there are not much alts that aim clearly at the entertaiment area. The rates will go up with first realised projects, but I don't wait it to rocket
Activity: 200
June 04, 2018, 06:44:46 AM
HELLO EVERYONE, HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT CALLED BITWORLD CENTER, THEY PAY TIMES THREE OF YOUR INVESTMENT, WITH MINIMUM START UP OF $25 AND MAXIMUM OF $12,800 WITHIN 135 DAYS? PLEASE I NEED YOUR VIEW.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 06:23:01 AM
Tron is always going to be a good altcoin after all, the only reason of why the price is so low at the moment is because of it's CEO, no one believes on him anymore, that is the reason of why the price is so dumped.
copper member
Activity: 378
June 04, 2018, 06:15:40 AM
Tron definitely has more press and their founder is pretty remarkable, however my main concern is: who is their dev lead? I wasn't able to find anything on that topic. They have an interesting partnership with oBike, so that's always good, but besides that I'm not too sure.
Pages:
Jump to: