Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Tron (TRX) a Scam? - page 2. (Read 529 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 09:51:57 PM
Read the plagiarized white paper. Reading it will help you figured out what filecoin project is about.

https://www.ccn.com/trons-whitepaper-appears-plagiarize-filecoin-ifps/

Maybe you should invest in filecoin? I mean they actually wrote the whitepaper...
Activity: 87
January 09, 2018, 09:41:00 PM
Watch the Announcement interview... end of story.  If you view Justin as a money handler, hand over your bills!
Activity: 3
January 09, 2018, 05:36:48 PM
This is so funny when most crypto's copied bitcoins technology. I see no point in nitpicking similarities in whitepapers. As long as Tron delivers, please continue to copy and improve
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 09, 2018, 10:23:06 AM
What do you guys think about Tron (TRX) for the long-term? A lot of people are saying it's a shitcoin because the white paper is weak, and that the ceo Justin Sun supposedly sold billions of his shares in the coin.

It was exploding reaching record highs just recently, but the recent news has brought it back down to earth. Also, the volume is decreasing as well.

So is this fud on part of people who want the price to go lower to buy in, or is it really a shitcoin? :confused:
It seems to me that TRON is a scam. How do you say that? Most tokens are in the hands of the authorities, and the manipulation of prices becomes easier.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 10:11:09 AM
It may be a bubble. I personally don't trust coins that are not in top-10 list by market cap. Although the idea of Tron is interesting and promising, its whitepaper is not so clear. I'd rather check it through again and think whether it's trustworthy or not.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 10:02:48 AM
BUBBLE TRON
Capitalization: $11B
60% is standard boilerplate stuff, like the description of the distribution of tokens, teams, risks, and standard ERC20. 40% is a rip-off with wp Filecoin, IPFS, WITHOUT specifying the references or authors.
He can not claim it. The Multibillion-dollar project now. Maybe that will get them. But he is definitely the bubble. Now it should not cost 300 million. There's nothing in there. How is it that the price is so high I don't understand...
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 09, 2018, 09:53:19 AM
What do you guys think about Tron (TRX) for the long-term? A lot of people are saying it's a shitcoin because the white paper is weak, and that the ceo Justin Sun supposedly sold billions of his shares in the coin.

It was exploding reaching record highs just recently, but the recent news has brought it back down to earth. Also, the volume is decreasing as well.

So is this fud on part of people who want the price to go lower to buy in, or is it really a shitcoin? :confused:
Pages:
Jump to: