Pages:
Author

Topic: Is TRON trying to take advantage of Venezuela's situation? - page 2. (Read 208 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Thanks for sharing interesting information. I am sure that you will be able to evaluate the situation. However, I think that TRON is really trying to take advantage of Venezuela situation
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
There does not seem like any scope for the adaptation of TRON by Venezuela. On top of that, they have EL-Petro on their plate to worry about. This seems more like a self promotional activity of TRON from their end.
Activity: 322
This is more like self promotional activity from TRON's end. Because Venezuela already has EL PETRO and they would be focusing on that instead of TRON.
Activity: 261
Venezuela is a great market and their economic condition is also good for business. That’s why i also think TRON wants to take advantage from Venezuela.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
The tweet was kinda insensitive I think, maybe that's why he deleted it lol
Indeed, you don't want to pitch your offer to dictators, no matter how good or beneficial it might be.

With regard to TRON, he was pitching his crypto as having faster technology when compared to Ethereum (2,000 vs 15 TPS). But I don't think that the speed of transactions plays any role in this situation. The Venezuelan people currently need a store of value, and for that, any reliable cryptocurrency can do. They are certainly not intending to build the entire payment infrastructure based on crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I guess so too, self-promoting is the best way to get your project out there but still, kinda shitty the way he did it lol it's a country that's basically starving to death
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I do not think that Venezuela will switch to TRON. They already created El Petro. and try to implement it. I think it's more like self-promotion of the TRON.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Is TRON trying to take advantage of Venezuela's situation to promote its Blockchain?: https://cryptocoin.news/news/tron-vs-ethereum-justin-sun-makes-petro-pitch-to-venezuelan-dictator-19446/

It is big market right now because of economic situations. And what is the ethic of this, it is the question for Tron and its investors...
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Is TRON trying to take advantage of Venezuela's situation to promote its Blockchain?: https://cryptocoin.news/news/tron-vs-ethereum-justin-sun-makes-petro-pitch-to-venezuelan-dictator-19446/

Pages:
Jump to: