Pages:
Author

Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ? - page 12. (Read 113344 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
September 01, 2016, 12:46:07 PM
I think that aliens are actually real and that they live in earth
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 01, 2016, 07:04:36 AM
I think Aliens and UFO are real.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 01, 2016, 05:12:06 AM
I think Aliens are real, we may have no evidence, but the universe is so big, we still don't have knowledge and technology to travel further Smiley Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dapps will be the game changer
September 01, 2016, 12:58:53 AM
There is a good chance for aliens to exist somewhere out there in the universe. But no one  has ever got an solid evidence to prove their existence at least till date. That's what I believe. And all this UFO siting pictures and videos we see in youtube may be just edited fakes just to entertain and fool people. As for now, Aliens and UFOs will remain a mystery. Waiting for that day when we can have some solid evidence regarding this matter.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2016, 12:49:14 AM
alien not real
until now scientific can't find life outdie earth

Lots of bullshit and fairy tales, but ZERO PROOF.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fake+alien+agenda
Activity: 70
August 29, 2016, 07:41:14 PM
alien not real
until now scientific can't find life outdie earth
legendary
August 29, 2016, 02:46:17 AM

SPACE IS FAKE.

NASA, ESA, SpaceX, The Space Hoax Exposed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVZYrQcVUiQ

Of course I have not seen in person the space and did not fly there. All the information is available only to that which we provide official agency. But who then believe. And why would they lie.

All space walks are fake bullshit and they are all done under water.

NO ONE GOES TO "OUTER SPACE".

Drowning In Space: NASA Spacewalks Under Water 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQB-ZT9SJdg

See also:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=air+bubbles+in+space+nasa+hoax
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
August 28, 2016, 08:49:23 AM

SPACE IS FAKE.

Of course I have not seen in person the space and did not fly there. All the information is available only to that which we provide official agency. But who then believe. And why would they lie.
legendary
August 27, 2016, 08:29:53 PM

SPACE IS FAKE.

Activity: 240
August 27, 2016, 07:57:11 AM
Under very like to watch movies about aliens and alien. But if such subjects as would happen in reality, the world is really just a drop. We are not ready yet for such.
Activity: 169
August 27, 2016, 04:21:13 AM
UFO or ALIENS are real.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
August 27, 2016, 03:16:53 AM
IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?

what is your review friends?

those both are still unknown if its real or not we need to get confirmation in astrologist or astronomers if its real we will gonna be mindblown and we are going to share technology knowledge and others stuff
Activity: 256
August 27, 2016, 02:06:36 AM
I think at least ten percent of the cases are real, the other part may be manipulation.
Activity: 223
August 27, 2016, 01:34:57 AM
For almost every ear got information about what we are in the universe are not alone and that our planet is visited by other intelligent beings from other planets. Maybe so, but it is very hard to believe in something that is not seen with my own eyes.
Even if there is evidence that they are very well hidden from humanity. The fact is that the more information that we are not alone, can cause havoc on the planet.

When I very young, I used to look across the river and wonder if people like me was on the other side, I was not a bit surprised to learn a bit later on, that sure people lived on the other side.

Now when I look up and see the vastness of space, I often wonder do others exist out there on the other side, and my answer is yes.

Did you panic when you found out?   Of course not!  People should forget the idea of informing the public about space aliens will cause chaos.  That is simply a lie.  Your illustration should be plain enough but maybe it's not.

sdp
I fully endorse your opinion. While just talking about these things, they are very few people pay attention, but if it is to raise for general discussion, the chaos did not escape.
sdp
Activity: 469
Merit: 281
August 26, 2016, 06:37:51 PM
For almost every ear got information about what we are in the universe are not alone and that our planet is visited by other intelligent beings from other planets. Maybe so, but it is very hard to believe in something that is not seen with my own eyes.
Even if there is evidence that they are very well hidden from humanity. The fact is that the more information that we are not alone, can cause havoc on the planet.

When I very young, I used to look across the river and wonder if people like me was on the other side, I was not a bit surprised to learn a bit later on, that sure people lived on the other side.

Now when I look up and see the vastness of space, I often wonder do others exist out there on the other side, and my answer is yes.

Did you panic when you found out?   Of course not!  People should forget the idea of informing the public about space aliens will cause chaos.  That is simply a lie.  Your illustration should be plain enough but maybe it's not.

sdp
Activity: 263
August 26, 2016, 04:52:41 PM

Of course this is very hard to believe, but we really are not alone in the universe. There will come another time when we hope to meet with other intelligent beings.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
August 26, 2016, 10:29:32 AM

logic says YES, it's so ridiculous to think earth is the only planet sustaining life in the universe ... but we'll never know, too far, time differences etc

Exactly this. Earth is like smaller than a grain in the universe. So theres a HUGE chance that theres other life on the universe. Regardless of if those life are smart or not.
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
August 26, 2016, 12:07:16 AM

logic says YES, it's so ridiculous to think earth is the only planet sustaining life in the universe ... but we'll never know, too far, time differences etc
legendary
August 25, 2016, 06:07:21 PM

A FAKE ALIEN INVASION IS BEING PLANNED.

RESEARCH PROJECT BLUE BEAM:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=project+blue+beam+false+alien+invasion
Pages:
Jump to: