Pages:
Author

Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ? - page 35. (Read 113381 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
July 19, 2015, 10:27:25 AM
Yea but we dont care about paper dragons flying at night or random baloons, we care about alien spaceships that might visited earth.

Apart from all flying crap nowadays, those quad propelled drones with joystick manuver that can be bought for 699$ on the internet, can be UFO's aswell ,and they sure give out strange noises.

But when i`M talking about is real alien spaceships from another galaxy visiting earth.
Well I do not like this common misconception. I've heard people laugh near me when I mention UFOs even when I'm not referring to spaceships. Of course they can be, some can fly pretty high and they are somewhat loud.
Who says that aliens have to be from another galaxy? They could be living in our own solar system.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 17, 2015, 02:35:35 PM

The definition of object is:"a material thing that can be seen and touched.". It doesn't necessarily have to be anything related to aliens. As I've previously stated in this very thread, it could be a number of things, even someone flying out their drone. As long as it is flying and a person can't identify it, then it is classified as a UFO.

Yea but we dont care about paper dragons flying at night or random baloons, we care about alien spaceships that might visited earth.

Apart from all flying crap nowadays, those quad propelled drones with joystick manuver that can be bought for 699$ on the internet, can be UFO's aswell ,and they sure give out strange noises.

But when i`M talking about is real alien spaceships from another galaxy visiting earth.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
July 17, 2015, 01:51:46 PM
UFO is an unidentified flying object, it doesn't necessary mean it came from space (unidentified as in weather parachutes in the darkness, military planes etc etc...).
Or they might be alien planes that have been recovered since the roswell incident who knows.
The definition of object is:"a material thing that can be seen and touched.". It doesn't necessarily have to be anything related to aliens. As I've previously stated in this very thread, it could be a number of things, even someone flying out their drone. As long as it is flying and a person can't identify it, then it is classified as a UFO.

If you watch documentaries you will find many strange experiences with them.
But in documentaries have you noticed that it is low quality not even 420p
Yeah this is obviously a problem. I always wonder how people can't get access to cameras, or smartphones that record at least fHD in 2015. That's relatively easy. Anything under fHD is just bad for my eyes and can be more easily faked.
July 17, 2015, 01:42:59 PM
UFO is an unidentified flying object, it doesn't necessary mean it came from space (unidentified as in weather parachutes in the darkness, military planes etc etc...).

Or they might be alien planes that have been recovered since the roswell incident who knows.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 16, 2015, 10:54:36 AM
Activity: 56
July 16, 2015, 10:47:46 AM
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
July 16, 2015, 08:21:06 AM
they arent real
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 15, 2015, 04:02:06 PM

But in documentaries have you noticed that it is low quality not even 420p
July 15, 2015, 01:36:17 PM
The aliens are actively mining, and they will never sell, they can outlive all of us, by year 2400 when 1 BTC is 1 billion, they will come up with their huge mined BTC stacks and enslave us all. They will be Rothchild of Bitcoins.
legendary
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 131
July 15, 2015, 01:25:32 PM
Did anyone watched the movie "Paul"? I recommended to watched this movie if you have some time. Btw, It's a very funny movie .
Is this movie is new launch?
July 14, 2015, 05:58:57 PM
ufo and aliens are different things lol. The first is a flying object you can't identify. (probably nothing special most of the time) The second is probably real, but there is no reason to believe they are here on Earth.

This is exactly what I was going to say. I often make this point when people bring up UFOs. Statistically it is very likely aliens exist in the universe somewhere - whether that is simple life forms or advanced ones - but I don't believe any have visited us or there's certinly no evidence to suggest they have. Stuff like crop circles and abductions are obviously bullshit.

I heard a rumor that aliens came to earth in UFOs and kidnapped Satoshi Nakamoto

Is it true?

He could stuck on a UFO teaching the alien race about blockchain technology. Lets just hope they don't have access to some alien form of unlimited free electricity to 51% BTC with ASICs.

Tell the UFO please to create backup bitcoin mining plants on Mars so that in case any major bitcoin mining group goes down the backups can go online and replace the falling units.

Oh and also please Satoshi tell the aliens that abducted you to keep spreading bitcoin in their galaxy too, we need bitcoin to be intergalactic.

International simply doesnt put it, must be intergalactic!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
July 14, 2015, 07:30:23 AM
Activity: 152
July 13, 2015, 11:37:27 PM
rofl this thread is actually too funny
July 13, 2015, 09:14:18 PM
Does aliens mine bitcoin, this is a question.
And the fact for aliens have you noticed all are low quality (pixels)
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 13, 2015, 08:40:48 PM
ufo and aliens are different things lol. The first is a flying object you can't identify. (probably nothing special most of the time) The second is probably real, but there is no reason to believe they are here on Earth.

This is exactly what I was going to say. I often make this point when people bring up UFOs. Statistically it is very likely aliens exist in the universe somewhere - whether that is simple life forms or advanced ones - but I don't believe any have visited us or there's certinly no evidence to suggest they have. Stuff like crop circles and abductions are obviously bullshit.

I heard a rumor that aliens came to earth in UFOs and kidnapped Satoshi Nakamoto

Is it true?

He could stuck on a UFO teaching the alien race about blockchain technology. Lets just hope they don't have access to some alien form of unlimited free electricity to 51% BTC with ASICs.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 13, 2015, 07:27:10 PM
Seriously, the Earth is flat and everything NASA and the establishment says about space and the cosmos is a fabricated lie. All the UFO/alien phenomenon that isn't perpetrated by the black ops guys is from beyond the Antarctic ice wall.
Activity: 28
July 13, 2015, 07:09:34 PM
Whether or not this phenomenon is real  and the many thousands of reports every year indicate that at least UFOs are "real," in the sense that a certain percentage of them are indeed unidentified flying objects  it has most definitely been seized upon by terrestrial beings,  humans, within the government or private sector who have used it to manipulate and play with the masses. Such behavior, no doubt, will continue, and the alleged reality of aliens will not be definite until they make themselves known, concretely, without all the shadowy nonsense. In the meantime, and if such an event ever occurs, these entities do not deserve worship of any sort, or even an amiable nod, until they prove they are friends of humankind.
July 13, 2015, 04:30:51 PM
All of us conspiracy guys united in 1 thread? This is interesting.

There are hundreds if not thousands of different alien conspiracies, with almost equal evidence each one (and pretty good evidence), however some theories are contradicting eachother.

So we got 2 contradicting conspiracy about aliens, with almost the same evidence each, how do you determine which one is true?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2015, 05:09:26 AM
Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Id_pXwPg_Q

And do some research

Maybe there are no aliens in spacecrafts, but surely there is something real behind the phenomenon
Pages:
Jump to: