Pages:
Author

Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ? - page 41. (Read 113381 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH
June 14, 2015, 10:47:55 AM
IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?

what is your review friends?

fake UFO and alliens is just scamer  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
June 14, 2015, 06:20:43 AM
I think UFO and allien is simply human essays, it was just a fantasy only
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
June 14, 2015, 06:11:19 AM
"Two possibilities exist, Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.
Both of them are equally terrifying"

We never find any trace of alien exist until now, but i believe there are alien somewhere in this big universe
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
June 14, 2015, 05:42:57 AM
The universe is too wide to live for human alone, There were different species out there.

I agree, but i still don't believe they reached out to us here. If there are them, then they are in a galaxy far far away , like in a farytale
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 14, 2015, 05:40:37 AM
The universe is too wide to live for human alone, There were different species out there.
Activity: 742
June 14, 2015, 05:30:27 AM
i dont believe in ufo or aliens but i would believe it if i see that with my eyes as live
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
June 14, 2015, 03:26:32 AM
They are real!!!
NASA and the US government knows it all!
What happens at the dark side of the moon??
It is well known by NASA but a mystery for us!

We all known what happens at the dark side of the moon: there's a Nazi base! Proofs are available on Internet!  Grin

UFO are mostly military planes that look a little different or weather ballons or even if it's something else they are still "unidentified". an Alien is one who originated and came from outer space ,I don't think you can say for sure until humans have enough resources to actually explore space.

humans have enough resources but they are spent on bankers hookers and blow, not space exploration  Wink

Hookers & Space Exploration are both sensible choices to spend Gov't money into.  Wink In the Netherlands hookers are even employed by Healthcare & Social services to provide people with disabilities or sexual disfunctions a "normal" (sexual) life, just other people have on their own.
Activity: 165
June 13, 2015, 03:55:28 PM
maybe.  once when i was drunk someone locked the doors to my Honda and forbade me to drive (same car but locks were changed and remote beeper wouldn't work, either)
Activity: 127
#1 Reseller
June 13, 2015, 01:41:58 PM
For me , yes they exist. Watch Ancient Aliens and do some research , it will help you believe on extra terrestrial creatures
Ancient alien is 100% crap!
Aliens do exist but not in this dimension!
For them time is another physical quantity!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
June 13, 2015, 10:40:37 AM
For me , yes they exist. Watch Ancient Aliens and do some research , it will help you believe on extra terrestrial creatures
Activity: 199
in the end, you only find the beginning
June 13, 2015, 08:30:48 AM
ofc that are real, think we're alone in the universe It is an act of arrogance, do not forget that by the time the universe is infinite, so maths vote +1 for yes Wink
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 13, 2015, 07:59:43 AM
not real
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
June 13, 2015, 04:37:05 AM
UFO are mostly military planes that look a little different or weather ballons or even if it's something else they are still "unidentified". an Alien is one who originated and came from outer space ,I don't think you can say for sure until humans have enough resources to actually explore space.

humans have enough resources but they are spent on bankers hookers and blow, not space exploration  Wink

"We come for piece, and while we're here learn us about your bankers and blow."
Activity: 616
June 13, 2015, 03:44:16 AM

Activity: 127
#1 Reseller
June 13, 2015, 01:44:00 AM
They are real!!!
NASA and the US government knows it all!
What happens at the dark side of the moon??
It is well known by NASA but a mystery for us!
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
June 11, 2015, 11:54:04 AM
Not necessarily from space. An alien is merely a foreigner.
Activity: 538
June 11, 2015, 08:54:22 AM
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
June 11, 2015, 05:39:35 AM
Mathematically, chances are greatly in favor towards there being other life forms. Not the classic ET alien we are used to seeing but bacteria perhaps of some sort.
Activity: 196
June 09, 2015, 03:10:52 PM
UFO(s) or Aliens both are a hoax . Atleast UFO(s) as they are defined , are hoax and I am sure about that . I had seen a video on discovery where a small coin was made a UFO by camera effects . If we forget how people define UFO(s) then they can be real . But there are no evidences of Aliens . They can however be found in deep universe which itself is a mystery . So the mystery remains a unsolved .
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
June 08, 2015, 10:33:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: