Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Uniswap (UNI) good for investment? - page 10. (Read 1815 times)

plr
Activity: 1120
Merit: 24
April 24, 2021, 06:24:37 PM
Most forums do not have enough information on Uniswap(UNI). Most people only know that Uniswap is a crypto trading platform like Binance, then that's all. Binance(BNB) coin is going up these few months. Does Uniswap(UNI) coin have a chance to go up? Does Uniswap(UNI) worth to invest?
Could anyone tell me? Thx!!

You are wrong on this, check the internet and the search bar here and you'll find much information about Uni, it was big news when they airdropped, they airdropped hundreds or even thousands worth of dollars of UNI and out of nowhere they are one of the top 10 coins in the market and continue moving, they are the leading Decentralized Exchange in the industry, it's still a good investment and worth adding to anyone's portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
April 24, 2021, 06:23:20 PM
UNI started with $4 that's what the price was when they airdropped to early users of Uniswap. The price right now is more than $30 it really must be a good investment and this is now in V3. It gives the privacy of ETH users while in the biggest market. Any ERC20 coins can be listed in UNI that is why it becomes big. Once the transaction fee will be fixed by ETH update, the exchange will a lot bigger.
I am not brave enough to invest in UNI token in the long term, while we know that many altcoin will not be suitable for long-term investment. But I might consider trading in the short term and make something out of the price fluctuation.

NFA, OP may be able to invest in UNI token as I think these token have had good traction so far from trader and the total supply currently circulating is 519,857,388 or 50+% of the maximum supply. Since UNI can also be traded on many exchange today, it is still possible to see it reach a new ATH in the future.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
April 24, 2021, 06:06:52 PM
UNI started with $4 that's what the price was when they airdropped to early users of Uniswap. The price right now is more than $30 it really must be a good investment and this is now in V3. It gives the privacy of ETH users while in the biggest market. Any ERC20 coins can be listed in UNI that is why it becomes big. Once the transaction fee will be fixed by ETH update, the exchange will a lot bigger.

Also, if the OP wants more information on this platform, he needs to check the social media of UNI, and see if the team is actively giving updates to its community. For those who want to seriously invest in a particular project, not only UNI, you should always check their activity. And one way is by following them in their respective social media channels. Because if you will rely on this forum, on their particular thread here, I believe, you will not get enough information. And since UNI will have their newer version, expect that there will be price increase. So for now, it seems, investing on this may be worth your risk.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
April 24, 2021, 06:00:41 PM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 24, 2021, 05:53:10 PM
Most forums do not have enough information on Uniswap(UNI). Most people only know that Uniswap is a crypto trading platform like Binance, then that's all. Binance(BNB) coin is going up these few months. Does Uniswap(UNI) coin have a chance to go up? Does Uniswap(UNI) worth to invest?
Uniswap is a DEX unlike Binance which is a CEX, Uniswap is the  best Ethereum DEX and probably the best crypto DEX right now, the Uni coin has alot of potential to pump just like BNB, but too bad it has to wait since the Ethereum gas fees are really high right now, and I think that's going to be the real reason why it won't pump like BNB, also another reason UNI might not pump like BNB is because on Binance Smart Chain you need bnb as gas fee for a transactions while for uniswap you would still need eth rather than uni,aside that uni is good and definitely worth buying.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
April 24, 2021, 05:51:33 PM
UNISWAP (UNI) is a very popular swap exchange and pools at the moment, so of course UNISWAP (UNI) is very good for investment, because I believe the price of UNISWAP (UNI) will continue to increase all the time, so it will give you a lot of profit if you invest and HOLD UNISWAP (UNI) in the long term.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
April 24, 2021, 05:41:32 PM
I'm comparing the supply limit of BNB and Uni, there's more supply with Uni and I think that the highest that it can reach would be $100 at this cycle. I'm not giving a financial advise but an opinion.

Those who got their Uniswap token through the airdrop have probably sold already because it's a big and worth it airdrop that they've taken part. And just as BNB, this coin has its exchange to support so it's sustainable.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
April 24, 2021, 05:19:48 PM
Uniswap has a daily trading volume of $ 263 million, which is 95% of all trades on the decentralized exchange. With approximately 38 000 daily users, it is also the most popular DEX in terms of number of users.  As of May 2020, less than $ 25 million has been placed on the platform, but in the following months, this has increased exponentially to $ 3 billion.  Trading volume has also increased sharply, in June it was still $ 15 million per day, but after that it increased to a daily volume of $ 100 million, which was higher than Coinbase.  isn't that worth investing in right?
Activity: 571
Merit: 11
April 24, 2021, 05:16:38 PM
I believe that I will not sell the Uniswap airdrop for 10 years, I think it is one of the most promising platforms developed on ethereum which is the second most capitalized and known coin.
Both will develop innovative solutions to increase the usability of their services... so it's definitely ok for me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 24, 2021, 05:10:38 PM
Every exchange is good for investment but with this exchange you need ready eth as fees transaction, maybe if you have enough and much eth balance as fees transaction you can hold and save assets in this exchange, but I like with an exchange without higher fees like Uiswap for saving and trading my altcoin.
Activity: 885
Merit: 112
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 24, 2021, 05:04:47 PM
i still regret for sold my Uni token at 5$, i claimed airdrop 400 token. uniswap is the leader in decentralized exchange at this time, their team working with strong hand as applying roadmap.

In my opinion, Uni is worthy platform to investment. long time holders will benefited if don’t panic to see red market.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
April 24, 2021, 03:20:41 PM
I think Uniswap is the most popular exchange platform at the moment, of course UNI is good for long-term investment, even though Uniswap uses the ethereum network which has very high transaction fees, I believe UNI has a great opportunity to develop in the future because etherem is currently fixing the problem.  high transaction costs
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
April 24, 2021, 12:49:28 PM
Uniswap unique concept, The Top Team members, Roadmap, Whitepaper everything is mentioned clearly on the website that If you are a newbie also on the crypto field then you can easily understand. I am confident that the team will succeed with such a serious approach to work! Good luck with all that has been planned, teamwork will bring this project to grow big and successful.

Thank you for your reply. I’m beginner for crypto. There’re lack of information about crypto in my homeland. Most people in my homeland are not keen on investing crypto, they all invest stocks or other traditional financial derivatives. It very difficult for me to get any information about crypto.
copper member
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
April 24, 2021, 12:34:38 PM
Uniswap unique concept, The Top Team members, Roadmap, Whitepaper everything is mentioned clearly on the website that If you are a newbie also on the crypto field then you can easily understand. I am confident that the team will succeed with such a serious approach to work! Good luck with all that has been planned, teamwork will bring this project to grow big and successful.
April 24, 2021, 12:08:25 PM
Uniswap is decentralized swap platform. Uniswap is the most popular swapping platform at this time. Price of UNI can be increase in future, Because, Swapping platforms becalming more familiar day by day. So from my opinion, Here is a great chance to increase UNI price by updating version of uniswap.
Thank you for your comment. I’ve noticed that uniswap will update its version, so I think uniswap may have a chance to go up but I’m not sure. As you know, I’m just a new beginner in crypto. I just want to hear your advice.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
April 24, 2021, 11:51:41 AM
Uniswap is decentralized swap platform. Uniswap is the most popular swapping platform at this time. Price of UNI can be increase in future, Because, Swapping platforms becalming more familiar day by day. So from my opinion, Here is a great chance to increase UNI price by updating version of uniswap.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
April 24, 2021, 11:47:42 AM
Uniswap is using ethereum network which has a very high transaction fee, can you imagine everytime you were swap your favorite coin inside uniswap, and you begin to take a look on the fee, what shall you do if you see that the transaction fee is morethan 75$? I suggest that you look on Pancakeswap.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
April 24, 2021, 11:40:52 AM
This is the time of BNB and XRP and maybe DOT too from first 10 which may touch next ATH soon.
I think from altcoin sections SNX & DASH looks very well.
April 24, 2021, 11:26:00 AM

It's already up and continues to go up and moving fast in the market standing it's only a matter of time before it landed in the top 5, like all the others I sold my airdrop when it was traded at $5, it's still the best investment for me and will likely go to $100 or even more before the end of the year, it's a breakthrough project last year and will continue to be this 2021.

Thank you for your reply. I regret not to buy uniswap in the beginning of the year. There are lack of trading platforms for uniswap in hk. I know this Altcoin from an Altcoin OTC. But uniswap is just a new launched coin of the OTC. Then, there are lack of information for uniswap.
April 24, 2021, 11:17:36 AM
UNI has increased in value many times, investing now will have high risks and low returns. I recommend that you only invest a small amount of money in this project and buy more when the market drops sharply to average the price.
UNI is a crypto that should be a long-term investment because the DEFI trend persists and could thrive over the next few years.
Thank you for your advice. I just want to invest about 1000 dollars in Uniswap because most of my money is in Bitcoin. I want to invest a few high risk but high return altcoin. I just want to know whether uniswap is a good choice.
Pages:
Jump to: