Pages:
Author

Topic: Is user BADecker a paid troll, or just a simple idiot? - page 2. (Read 2617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Thanks for helping me become famous and popular.    Grin

I did not vote for either poll option.
I do not think either option is applicable.

Stick with it.. it's take time & effort to get all these guys hating you.
One day and 1 post at a time Wink

Hmm so how much are you makin' ?
I wonder are you making more for your paid trolling than me ?
i hope not  Angry

You would NOT believe who my boss is that pays me !  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

Simply they are deceived, quantity of years matters not.  Wink

http://biblehub.com/1_john/5-19.htm

Humanity or at least the intelligent parts of it have known that the earth is round since 240 B.C.
It is is not something you have to believe. You can simply redo the ancient experiment yourself and prove it once more.

http://www.windows2universe.org/citizen_science/myw/w2u_eratosthenes_calc_earth_size.html
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

Simply they are deceived, quantity of years matters not.  Wink

http://biblehub.com/1_john/5-19.htm
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
I don't know if this poll is serious or just a joke between members but it makes me laugh...
Whatever the backgrounds of BADecker, I think that he's a patient reader of the majority of posts...
Without his amazing ideas may be many discussions hadn't be launched and many topics will be ended at an early stage...
Other than that, I think that the contradictions and provocative aspect of some posts are to "grate on the nerves" of members...
But, the question of his other ressources of money is good to ask (as he's always here)  Huh  

It's just a joke. We're just messing with the wee little Christian Nancy. This is the modern day version of throwing a Christian to the lions.

BADecker><atheists

However, if you remain in atheism, the joke will be on you at the resurrection. It won't be funny at all, then.

Cool

Finally a proper, decent post from you. I almost lost all hope for you.  Grin

You just need to get rid of that spinning ball fairy tale madness and you will be perfect in your generation.

A shinning star or a sand on the beach, it is your choice. 

For hundreds of years people have used real scientific logic to show that the earth is round. There doesn't seem to be any flat earth logic that is complete enough to show that round earth logic is wrong.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Neither, he is a man of faith.

A man of faith is an idiot

The definition of faith is believing in something without evidence, or contrary to the evidence... this is stupid, don't be an idiot

Well imho you can surely have an argument about above.

I have faith in a positive advacement of mankind in the coming future and really hope I'm not a idiot in beliving that.  Undecided
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
I don't know if this poll is serious or just a joke between members but it makes me laugh...
Whatever the backgrounds of BADecker, I think that he's a patient reader of the majority of posts...
Without his amazing ideas may be many discussions hadn't be launched and many topics will be ended at an early stage...
Other than that, I think that the contradictions and provocative aspect of some posts are to "grate on the nerves" of members...
But, the question of his other ressources of money is good to ask (as he's always here)  Huh  

It's just a joke. We're just messing with the wee little Christian Nancy. This is the modern day version of throwing a Christian to the lions.

BADecker><atheists

However, if you remain in atheism, the joke will be on you at the resurrection. It won't be funny at all, then.

Cool

Finally a proper, decent post from you. I almost lost all hope for you.  Grin

You just need to get rid of that spinning ball fairy tale madness and you will be perfect in your generation.

A shinning star or a sand on the beach, it is your choice. 
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
the things I say can be backed up with facts, but you don't know that the things you say are factual.

Oh, I'm sorry... Are you claiming a book called "The Bible" is factual ?
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

I didn't vote because I don't agree with either option. From the top layers of my logical mind (I don't have to go very deep since it's not necessary) I can tell the person being polled spend a heck of a lot of time on Bitcointalk. As I'm typing I count 12818 posts in close to 3 years. Also I did a quick random scan of the posts and they are high quality posts, well thought through. BADecker has all the time in the world to post on this forum. From my scan I can see this person has a burning passion for the cause of crypto with a love of religious topics which gradually came to the fore as time progressed from 3 years ago. This person is not an idiot, but is a bit stubborn in (religious) conviction. This however, is the mark of a truly and sincerely committed person to his faith - an unfaltering conviction.

Two things of note.  Just my own observations and I have no idea if either apply to the subject.

1) Someone who got their foot in the door early-ish in Bitcoin might have more time to spend as they please.

2) There are probably a few people here to have made this forum their primary cyber-space related outlet.  This applies to me to a degree for the simple that I happened to be interested in Bitcoin at around the time I became so distrustful of the more well funded corporate 'social media' platforms that I decided to avoid ever having an account.  Examples: Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.

legendary

BADecker><atheists

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

BADecker><atheists
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
legendary

The definition of faith is believing in something without evidence, or contrary to the evidence... this is stupid, don't be an idiot

How do you know for a fact that you will be around tomorrow? You don't. You could die of an unexpected heart attack 15 minutes from now. You live your life based on faith.

Why do you keep on showing yourself to be an idiot by not really having anything to back up what you say? You have some strong faith there.

Cool
legendary
ahahah I've been wondering that for quite some time now and still can't figure him out. if he's a troll then congratz on trolling for this long and with quality, but I doubt that.

Thanks, Tyrantt.    Cool
legendary
Nah, he's not a paid shill. I don't think anyone pays for just being annoying. He's not really a simple idiot either. He's been brainwashed/raped/molested by some Christian at some point in his life and is currently suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. He would probably be ok if he could break the emotional bonds left by his abuser. 

You just talked yourself into a corner, since the things I say can be backed up with facts, but you don't know that the things you say are factual.

Cool
legendary

Well, thank you, CoinCube. Nobody holds faith in things that are 100% non-factual. There is some fact, however small, behind every faith.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Nah, he's not a paid shill. I don't think anyone pays for just being annoying. He's not really a simple idiot either. He's been brainwashed/raped/molested by some Christian at some point in his life and is currently suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. He would probably be ok if he could break the emotional bonds left by his abuser. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 722

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
ahahah I've been wondering that for quite some time now and still can't figure him out. if he's a troll then congratz on trolling for this long and with quality, but I doubt that.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
legendary

I didn't vote because I don't agree with either option. From the top layers of my logical mind (I don't have to go very deep since it's not necessary) I can tell the person being polled spend a heck of a lot of time on Bitcointalk. As I'm typing I count 12818 posts in close to 3 years. Also I did a quick random scan of the posts and they are high quality posts, well thought through. BADecker has all the time in the world to post on this forum. From my scan I can see this person has a burning passion for the cause of crypto with a love of religious topics which gradually came to the fore as time progressed from 3 years ago. This person is not an idiot, but is a bit stubborn in (religious) conviction. This however, is the mark of a truly and sincerely committed person to his faith - an unfaltering conviction.

Well, thank you, dippididodaday.    Cool
Pages:
Jump to: