Pages:
Author

Topic: Is viabtc transaction accelerator really working? - page 4. (Read 15179 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
I used ViaBTC twice this month. Took some time to confirm but they were reliable. That "Acceleration succeeded" message is a relief to those who are desperate to see their stuck transactions finally confirmed.

Can't comment on other accelerators but confirmtx.com is definitely a fraudulent site. Don't send your $5 to these scammers.

I used the Antpool accelerator too. Sign up at a time when the network was extremely congested but the submitted acceleration seems to have been ignored. The transaction was still unconfirmed the following day. I then turned to ViaBTC which was a lifesaver. Granted their 100 tx limit per hour is a royal pain to deal with but with a little patience and extra effort, it works if submitted within seconds before or after the hour. Be sure to use system time, accurate to the second. If your system clock is not calibrated correctly, you can rely on this: https://time.is/GMT

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I used the service twice.
One was 11 PM (GMT-5) US Eastern on a weekday.
One was 2 PM (GMT-5) US Eastern on Saturday afternoon.
Both were good. But the previous hours I failed to submit because "beyond limit". Let's try the next hour.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
It seems that the bots have been pointed at ViaBTC, or they're borked. At exactly 3AM UTC-8 (NTS synced to time.apple.com) I submitted a TXID and was told submissions were "beyond limit".
Activity: 15
I've used it twice, and it works perfectly.

You can see their Block Record here to see that sometimes it takes them 2 minutes to find a block and sometimes 3-4 hours.
https://pool.viabtc.com/pool/BTC/state/

Then, the key point here is whether you can top your TX to the first 100 transactions every hour. If you got a message "transaction accelerated", rest assured, your coins are on the way!
Activity: 1
Transaction Accelerator - ViaBTC

BTC.com Transaction Accelerator

Comparing Three Bitcoin Transaction Accelerators On the Market ...

BTC Speedy © - Transaction Accelerator

Bitcoin Transaction Accelerator Speed up BTC Tx

Cooperating with main Bitcoin pools, we provide transaction accelerator service, which can make the probability of confirming transaction within 5 Days .
Customers in other regions excluding China:
Overseas payment method will be released

I know that most of you know that ViaBTC are offering a service to accelerate transactions and everyone seem to send transaction with low fees and use it to make things faster.
I was checking btc.com blockexplorer until I saw an option to accelerate transaction which probably got added recently, I thought I should share it with you.

Unlike ViaBTC though, the service is not free but It's really nothing much when you need to speed up a transaction urgently: http://pushtxbtc.com/

"Cooperating with main Bitcoin pools, we provide transaction accelerator service, which can make the probability of confirming transaction within 5 hour come up to 75% and 98% within 5 Days."
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Triwd it several times but was alwayd to late.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
-snip-

Unlike ViaBTC though, the service is not free but It's really nothing much when you need to speed up a transaction urgently: http://pushtxbtc.com/

"Cooperating with main Bitcoin pools, we provide transaction accelerator service, which can make the probability of confirming transaction within 5 hour come up to 75% and 98% within 5 Days."

I would be careful with this website if anyone is thinking about trying it.

A newbie account promoting a website that is a straight clone of the one from BTC.com; Not only copying the design, but look at the url of both:

Real website by BTC.com: https://pushtx.btc.com/
Possible fake version: http://pushtxbtc.com/

They just created a new domain with the same name as the subdomain by BTC.com; Plus, they have the same "FAQ" at the bottom of the page as BTC.com, which I would say that is meant to make people think that they are the real website.

Edit: Just saw that all posts by this user are him promoting his fake phishing websites. DON'T USE THIS WEBSITE!
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I try using this tool now. In every attempt A made it always says, "Submissions are beyond limit. Please try later." Does this mean I have to keep submitting it repeatedly until it gets successfully submitted?

I didn`t have this kind of problem with VIAbtc. I use this service couple times, first time I had problem cause transaction fee was under 10k satoshis and I couldn`t use service, fee must be above that in order we to use viabtc. Couple time I just copy/paste my transaction ID, solved captcha and that is it, I don`t know what kind of fees this service is asking more from you? Did you try to wrote to support? I would also like to know what this means `Submissions are beyond limit`.
As I know this service is free, mining pool just take your transaction and include it in next block they mine, that`s all.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I try using this tool now. In every attempt A made it always says, "Submissions are beyond limit. Please try later." Does this mean I have to keep submitting it repeatedly until it gets successfully submitted?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Just pay the going rate, that's about $4 for a $4000 btc which is .01% - beyond reasonable, especially when you consider it a worldwide transaction. If you made a mistake use this tool and send a donation, if you think current rates are too high take your business elsewhere. If you take advantage of this tool fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
tryninja what do you mean by a scam?  Do you mean if you click on a link like that, you can get a virus or something?  Like your bitcoin wallet can get hacked etc?

No
It;s just a scam as they don't actually accelerate your transaction.
They ask you for a fee and they do nothing.

Just look at this:

TRANSACTION RESULTS

The transaction number
f00a47943e029fcabde5532b53a6c4da1b5f6574a4e3f7c722f7797fb53c1b49d9ddc9a6de406f6 de641fac87780f6fe23079b2a1f652e6a18bbd5ead04c03da
is NOT confirmed.

https://blockchain.info/ro/tx/d9ddc9a6de406f6de641fac87780f6fe23079b2a1f652e6a18bbd5ead04c03da

Transaction was confirmed days ago.

Also......the script doesn't even check if it's a tx id

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3011
BTC price road to $80k
I was hardly to use viabtc bitcoin accelerator today looks like there are many people right now are using almost this accelerator due to increase fee of the transactions..

Hi, I find viabtc transaction accelerator in the forum, I entered my txid in the first minute. Should be the top 100 input in the hour, but after 45 minutes, my transaction is still not accelerated. Do you use it and is it really working?

It works but they only accept 100 requests per hour, so 99% of the time it won't work. Alternatively you can use another accelerator like btcspeedy or http://btcaccelerator.online
DON'T TRY THIS! IT'S PROBABLY A SCAM!

1. You can put whatever you want in the "bitcoin transaction ID" field and it will show up as "The transaction number X is NOT confirmed", even if the transaction you submit is already confirmed.

2. They use the same address for any transaction you input. How would they know who paid for which transaction?

3.  This user has 3 posts, and all of them are him spamming his fake website across the forum.
tryninja what do you mean by a scam?  Do you mean if you click on a link like that, you can get a virus or something?  Like your bitcoin wallet can get hacked etc?
I think he mean that this accelerator is not working if you pay for the 0.001 fee for this transaction you send you will just accelerate your transaction without speeding up your transaction and the fact your transaction just got confirm naturally it means that site is fake.
So beware of paying the fee just to accelerate your transaction..
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
tryninja what do you mean by a scam?  Do you mean if you click on a link like that, you can get a virus or something?  Like your bitcoin wallet can get hacked etc?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I accidentally sent btc with only 150 sats/byte, about half or a third of what miners are typically getting right now. After 8 hours of unconfirmed transaction I found this thread and at the top of the hour I entered my transaction with a success message. About 4 hours later it came in, and sure enough it was confirmed within the next block found by Viabtc. This is a great service they are doing. I immediately sent them another .0005 to the donation address.
If I'm reading some of these replies correctly, it seems some are taking advantage of this favor they are doing to the community and purposefully sending low fee transactions and entering them into the viabtc accelerator as a common practice. I'd be willing to be you aren't donating either. If you are doing this, you are a fucking asshole. Just wanted to say that.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Well, it ll work unless the fee s really low. In that case you can wait for about a week, maybe someone picks up that transaction or it ll be canceled and returned back to you.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Hi, I find viabtc transaction accelerator in the forum, I entered my txid in the first minute. Should be the top 100 input in the hour, but after 45 minutes, my transaction is still not accelerated. Do you use it and is it really working?

It works but they only accept 100 requests per hour, so 99% of the time it won't work. Alternatively you can use another accelerator like btcspeedy or http://btcaccelerator.online
DON'T TRY THIS! IT'S PROBABLY A SCAM!

1. You can put whatever you want in the "bitcoin transaction ID" field and it will show up as "The transaction number X is NOT confirmed", even if the transaction you submit is already confirmed.

2. They use the same address for any transaction you input. How would they know who paid for which transaction?

3.  This user has 3 posts, and all of them are him spamming his fake website across the forum.
Activity: 3

Activity: 1
Even i have tried it in past but faced this same issue i never really figured how it works as far as i remember people say they charge a small fee to accelerate your transaction
FYI they don't charged any amount to accelerate your transaction, that's why they are so called "FREE" they just want your transaction have at least 0.0001 btc or 10k satoshi tx fee to able to accelerate your transaction.

but whenever i enter any txid it always shows it's too late or says you are in queue.
They have limit, 100 tx per hour, and they will not accelerate all transaction for this free service they are such business.

Just send transactions with a bit more fees don't depend on this
Of course it's your responsibilty on the first place to put a decent fee on your tx so it will confirmed asap.

someone should please advice me on this transaction

https://blockchain.info/tx/01f8a72b3138a5ea3e21180cb582e496c06f32634a60a2f9a002746f1ea9f049

I bought this btc from an exchanger and paid before it was sent, then they send with this low fee
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Even i have tried it in past but faced this same issue i never really figured how it works as far as i remember people say they charge a small fee to accelerate your transaction
FYI they don't charged any amount to accelerate your transaction, that's why they are so called "FREE" they just want your transaction have at least 0.0001 btc or 10k satoshi tx fee to able to accelerate your transaction.

but whenever i enter any txid it always shows it's too late or says you are in queue.
They have limit, 100 tx per hour, and they will not accelerate all transaction for this free service they are such business.

Just send transactions with a bit more fees don't depend on this
Of course it's your responsibilty on the first place to put a decent fee on your tx so it will confirmed asap.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
Even i have tried it in past but faced this same issue i never really figured how it works as far as i remember people say they charge a small fee to accelerate your transaction but whenever i enter any txid it always shows it's too late or says you are in queue. Just send transactions with a bit more fees don't depend on this
Pages:
Jump to: