Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Westland Storage the next BitConnect SCAM? - page 3. (Read 1673 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I have been on this project for some time and definitely it seems to me like I scam. I have long decided never to give any one my money in the name of trading and giving me returns. It never worked
Activity: 5
If someone still interested in any feedback about this project here is my own experience

http://westlandstoragefeedback.blogspot.com/2018/10/hello-name-is-andrii-and-i-would-like.html
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
September 13, 2018, 04:14:35 AM
So, what would you recommend after six months of stability by Westland storage. I've more than 180 dollars and they ask me to deposit $10 to withdraw. Do you think it is worth it to deposit & If I do, how much I can withdraw. All the replies would be helpful

If you get $180 for $10 investment I'd say that it's a fair trade. But if your $180 holding is in WLS I wouldn't bother, I don't think you can get everything out. I know WLS interests can be withdrawn but not the initial amount (what you earned by performing social tasks).

I can't say if Westland Storage is legit or not, but what I do know is that after making an investment you can withdraw funds. Just be careful about what others have also warned about - your investment is tied up for 40 days, and after that you can only withdraw 50%. I made a small investment in XRP (while that option was still available) and I've almost covered the investment with the interests I withdrew.
Activity: 4
September 02, 2018, 05:24:22 PM
So, what would you recommend after six months of stability by Westland storage. I've more than 180 dollars and they ask me to deposit $10 to withdraw. Do you think it is worth it to deposit & If I do, how much I can withdraw. All the replies would be helpful
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
I received email from them inviting me to join their project but after researching about it i decided not to join. I don't trust them and it works like a ponzhi scheme.
Activity: 1
Hi There,

No invest in this SCAM.
I have had a conversation with the "TEAM". Smiley
I asked about: How can I withdraw my earned wls?
The answer was the next:
Bart from WestLand Storage
"Hello! Do not want to invest, but want to earn? We have a solution. Use the affiliate program, invite your friends and make money from their investments. Start now!"
Cheesy
If you want to lose your money start to invest in this.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
https://account.bountyhub.io/login?code=PkW7v74
no news. I thought whether to load their application on the android and have decided that it isn't necessary yet. you never know what plans for my smartphone at them...
Activity: 16
Any news about the platform?
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
It sounds too good too be true and too easy to earn money therefore I wont look into it. To those who invested good luck!
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
I don't know what happen to this project now, since this thread was posted in May. But I agree with you OP, 1% daily is too good to be true. Also it's not sustainable. Eventually the owner will run with the money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Yes, it's very likely that this is also a scam. There is no real project that can guarantee a 1% return per day, and their will probable close their business sooner or later. So it's better to place your investments into more safer projects.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 2
I have done some testing with WLS site and here I am presenting it for everyone who want to know more information about them.

Few weeks earlier I have written post here on this thread about WLS and I have invested 100EUR just for testing to see do they pay as they are saying.

Here are the stats:
Investment:
  1.   They are promising 1% daily on Your investement but over weekends only 0.5%
  2.   You are not able to withdraw Your investment at least 40 day after You invest
  3.   After 40 days You can withdraw only 50% of Your investment which means in start You can say „goodbye“ to Your 50% which You have invested
  4.   If You would like to withdraw earning, 1% daily, You need to wait until You have at least minimum earning. For example for BTC is 0.001BC.

WLS token
  5.   When You register You can do some steps to earn free WLS token
  6.   WLS token increase each day by 0.01% of total amount earned through steps after registration
  7.   WLS token You can hold until ICO is finished
  8.   WLS token You can withdraw as earning in BTC but also after You have enought for withdrawal(0.001 BTC)
  9.   You can earn more WLS if You have blog, Youtube chanel or instagram profile-there are conditions that must be meet to earn WLS.
  10.   You can earn more WLS if You make a conference and call people to it and spread word about WLS

Some facts I have tested until now:
  1.   I have asked for contract that is written on their page each customer is signed with them when registered. I never received feedback from them,
  over chat or over support(e-mail)

2.   I have asked them to give me telephone number where I can contact someone to give me some answers about WLS. I could not get any telephone
  contact
  3.   I have asked for address to contact them over post because I am not receiving any information from them through e-mail, chat or telephone. I
  could not get any response from them
  4.   I have asked managers over chat to give me feedback when can I get any response to my questions. I never received any response from that
  manager

5.   Over chat I have received information that in FAQ section I can read all informations and those are all information they can give me. If information
  I need is not on the FAQ page then I cannot get it
  6.   I have asked about ICO. When it will be held. Their answer is when company decides when enough investment has been made

Withdrawal

From all informations You have seen, it seems like SCAM. I have invested 100EUR for testing just to confirm is it true what they says on the page.
Because I am not able to withdraw all my investment I have decided to leave it running and withdraw profit each time I have chance just to be sure that I do not loose earning which I have received each day.

For now I have withdrawn over 70% of my investment and I hope it will reach 100% just to return all what I have invested.

I would not recommend this site.

Activity: 23
In my opinion, Westland Storage works on the principle of HYIP, and any HYIP sooner or later just closes!
Activity: 74
It sure looks like one, everyone wants a piece of the free money which everyone puts even after repeated examples.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
Fell for this one, everything at Westland storage is done so profesionally, you don't even notice you are in a Ponzi scheme.

The scammer Yesenia Gonzalez and the Ponzi are well descibed here: http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/westland-storage-review-crypto-ponzi-with-wls-token-exit-scam/

The scammer owns several other phising domains http://domainbigdata.com/westlandstorage.com

They use a dirty advertising on CMC, promising 1% interest EVERY DAY for life.

I suggest we report the site https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/?hl=en

Any project that offers a daily return to the investors = scam.

I will try to report it also. But i guess the majority of people in these days are so smart compared with last year. Another non sense thing just like you know about bankera and how its scam project has raised more than 100 million dollars. People in these days are being so crazy with fast money.

and your self you take part  Cheesy Wink
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
hi all

in fact this project seems be an hyip it is listed on many hyip site but i want to know if some one has invest and had can withdraw her money like it want ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Tbh, most so called "passive income" are ponzi scheme. You simply can't just invest your money, waiting other to return some profit for you, things don't come for free.
Activity: 98
Another major indicator of a scam of this sort is the general low effort and total lack of quality control visible in the site’s design. Most often, this manifests itself in the form of numerous spelling and grammar errors all over the site, as well as the near-exclusive use of stock images.
Activity: 27
This site claims that it is a real estate investment platform in which investors can purchase individual square feet of real estate which is then supposedly rented or leased out. The profits from doing this are then returned to the investor at a rate of 1% per day. The company claims that this profit is absolutely guaranteed and that there is no risk of any kind of loss whatsoever.

If your mental alarm bells aren’t going off already, they should be.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Fell for this one, everything at Westland storage is done so profesionally, you don't even notice you are in a Ponzi scheme.

The scammer Yesenia Gonzalez and the Ponzi are well descibed here: http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/westland-storage-review-crypto-ponzi-with-wls-token-exit-scam/

The scammer owns several other phising domains http://domainbigdata.com/westlandstorage.com

They use a dirty advertising on CMC, promising 1% interest EVERY DAY for life.

I suggest we report the site https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/?hl=en

Any project that offers a daily return to the investors = scam.

I will try to report it also. But i guess the majority of people in these days are so smart compared with last year. Another non sense thing just like you know about bankera and how its scam project has raised more than 100 million dollars. People in these days are being so crazy with fast money.
Pages:
Jump to: