Pages:
Author

Topic: Is winning at Sports betting actually possible ? - page 9. (Read 3708 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I believe it's possible to win on long term by gambling at Sports betting. It depends the gambler skill and a bit of luck too. Sometimes there will be losses, even for the most professional gamblers, because some games are unpredictable and unexpected.

Sports betting is different from Dice, for an example. On Dice you can't win on long term, so it's impossible to live from profit from this game, about Sports betting, maybe there are some people living from the income of this activity.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
There are few people able to survive from sport bets, but i may say from my own experience its possible to make money but the odds usually is 1,05-1.3, playing above those will put your money at bigger risk. I had made some 20 dollars profit with 50 dollars deposit, i ended loosing all due to live games, but my brother had deposited the same and into 2 months he made 100 dollars cashout and kept with the 50 dollars balance betting.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
No one can predict every time correctly in any of the gambling games. Because there are many things which we can't guess just based on the past performance from a player or team. As per me, we got a winning chance more in these skilled based game but there is no guaranty that you will surely win. Means you still depends on your luck to win these bets. What you said is correct then no sports betting sites should survive.

by betting on these sports myself i know that there is no guarantee that bets will win. But he is not relying just on luck. The reason i ask is because by betting on dice and taking odds of 50% I am better to follow bets like these. I don't think he is just getting so lucky. If he was martingaling his bets he would already have won so much btc.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
No one can predict every time correctly in any of the gambling games. Because there are many things which we can't guess just based on the past performance from a player or team. As per me, we got a winning chance more in these skilled based game but there is no guaranty that you will surely win. Means you still depends on your luck to win these bets. What you said is correct then no sports betting sites should survive.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I am just an amateur gambler and bet on sports. i saw this thread today on the forum of a tipster ajaxmoor and he is destroying his picks. i think he has more than enough wins i have ever seen in a row. If tipsters can predict games like that how are sportbooks not losing money ? is it just luck ?
Pages:
Jump to: