Pages:
Author

Topic: Is WPP Project finally scam? 60 Million USD for nothing? - page 6. (Read 946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
WPP was a very good project in 2018, their ICO ran for a long time and it reached nearly the hard cap 60 Million USD! The ICO price was 0.01 USD, but look at now, it's 0.00015 USD with  648 USD volume! Seriously? They did nothing promising till today! Partnered with some unknown project, making some good picture of their product with huge value! Where they said WPP token will be worth more than 1 USD! But when you ask these things in their official Telegram group, you will surely get banned, that Troy guy will do it if you ever ask about updates!

Another great project turned into shit again! So, What do you think guys about this shit project?

well if they said it would be worth 1$, you KNOW it was a scam to BEGIN with? was it a stablecoin? Cheesy   how were they gonna guarantee that value?
ANYTIME a project makes promises like that you KNOW they are shady, crypto is way too many factors, and its a KNOWN RED FLAG to say that, as its a way to get investors that dont know better Sad
i really feel like the biggest scam prevention is people using their brains sometimes Sad reminds me of why the Canadian gov said they will never support BTC: "People are dumb"  (it lacks consumer protection)
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
WPP was a very good project in 2018, their ICO ran for a long time and it reached nearly the hard cap 60 Million USD! The ICO price was 0.01 USD, but look at now, it's 0.00015 USD with  648 USD volume! Seriously? They did nothing promising till today! Partnered with some unknown project, making some good picture of their product with huge value! Where they said WPP token will be worth more than 1 USD! But when you ask these things in their official Telegram group, you will surely get banned, that Troy guy will do it if you ever ask about updates!

Another great project turned into shit again! So, What do you think guys about this shit project?

$60 million  for a rubbish and fail ideal. I personally doubt the team claims they were able to raise that much.

There is a problem when you see a team that have no clear idea of what they want to do. The team is into energy project, later they were talking about stablecoin. Which exchange would take their stable coin that has no proof of reserve
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
One of the projects in which I had full confidence. Great idea, great team, well-received fundraising. I was hoping that they could get out of the pit into which they climbed right after the listing, however I was mistaken. This project is a great example of how you can tear everything out with smart cards on hand. It may be early to draw conclusions regarding the future success of the project, but investors are clearly not happy with the current results.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
-snip-
Troy guy will do it if you ever ask about updates!

The last update was on November 20, 2019. Have you read it?

In that news, they mentioned this :
Intent remains to have WPP Token as an accepted payment method to be used to purchase preferred shares is still on schedule for April 2020.
As previously announced only those token holders who hold for at least 1 year will be eligible to purchase Preferred shares in the subsidiary public company (pending).
All we can do is wait for that timeline (April 2020) to happen (if it's true). That's everything we can do.
At least you already know that when you invested in an ICO, you won't be able to do anything to your money anymore.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
Actually I don't want to say scam, but because wpp has the concept of "energy", and from I can say this is one example because many projects that have this theme are always have some trouble but some are not, and yes wpp used to make silly things with the statement "stable coin" even though when their tokens are traded far from "stable"..
Activity: 812
Merit: 114

Pages:
Jump to: