Pages:
Author

Topic: Is www.iexwls.com scam?? - page 2. (Read 217 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
September 01, 2021, 11:40:55 AM
Yes i got 600usd there but i must use one personal identification to take it back.

I'm confused, is $600 a bonus or the money you deposited? Even an exchange as big as binance has never given such a big welcome bonus. I'm not sure they just need your ID, just trying to make it all look legit.

My advice is to stop your urge to get that $600 before they offer you something more tempting to drain your wallet without you even realizing it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 01, 2021, 11:20:26 AM
Thanks for the help guys.
I got one more question about the withdraw the application ask for the identification ID etc.
If they are scam they will use our ID for bad purposes??
Thanks again.

very possible. if they collected a significant number of people's IDs, why not sell such a database? Also asking for passing KYC (Know Your Customer) personal information and ID, possible that it is just an attempt to stall for time or maybe give up and leave them alone. there are various reasons why someone does not want or cannot give personal info, even if it is some reliable service nor scammers like this.
If I understand correctly, are you said about withdrawing something from there? have you already sent funds there?

Yes i got 600usd there but i must use one personal identification to take it back.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
September 01, 2021, 10:23:49 AM
I got one more question about the withdraw the application ask for the identification ID etc.
Thanks again.

very possible. if they collected a significant number of people's IDs, why not sell such a database? Also asking for passing KYC (Know Your Customer) personal information and ID, possible that it is just an attempt to stall for time or maybe give up and leave them alone. there are various reasons why someone does not want or cannot give personal info, even if it is some reliable service nor scammers like this.
If I understand correctly, are you said about withdrawing something from there? have you already sent funds there?
September 01, 2021, 10:12:55 AM
Thanks again.
copper member
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1771
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
August 31, 2021, 06:43:59 PM
I highly believe it's a scam. Like @examplens pointed out. The domain is only 57 days old yet on their site they show as though they have been in operation since 2018

Do not send money to any strange platform so that they can multiply it for you. Almost all such platforms are operated by scammers.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
August 31, 2021, 04:32:57 PM
Hello there.
I have invest in this platform 600usd but im afraid if this platform is tottaly scam?
How i can know this?
If anyone can help i will be very obligated.
The platform is www.iexwls.com
Best regards.

To be honest, I wouldn't believe them and I wouldn’t send money there.
they do not offer much information, about the platform, about the team... There is almost no information about who is behind. The possibility to contact them is only through email ([email protected]). Using Gmail, a free service and not from its own domain seems a little unprofessional.
The domain is only 57 days old, therefore a relatively new service and there is still not much feedbacks. https://whois.domaintools.com/iexwls.com

Code:
Whois Record for IExwls.com
How does this work?

Domain Profile
Registrant Registration Private
Registrant Org Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Country us
Registrar GoDaddy.com, LLC
IANA ID: 146
URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com

(p)
Registrar Status clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited
Dates 57 days old
Created on 2021-07-05
Expires on 2022-07-05
Updated on 2021-07-05

the first short search on the web about this site offered me this result https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/iexs-review

Is IEXS a legitimate broker?
No – because IEXS doesn’t hold any license to provide financial services. It is simply registered in an offshore zone (SVG) where forex brokers aren’t licensed even formally. Why go with an unregulated broker when you have plenty of decent options to choose from?

so here there is always a serious possibility that they will close the business overnight or be closed by the authorities. I wouldn't risk money here for sure.

edit: Now I look a little bit more carefully, it is very possible that iexwls.com trying to clone iexs.com, there are a lot of similarities, logo etc ...
it’s even worse because they take the business model from an extremely dubious platform.
August 31, 2021, 04:17:32 PM
Hello there.
I have invest in this platform 600usd but im afraid if this platform is tottaly scam?
How i can know this?
If anyone can help i will be very obligated.
The platform is www.iexwls.com
Best regards.
Pages:
Jump to: