Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Xiaomi MI3 worth the buy? - page 2. (Read 4161 times)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
August 01, 2014, 01:58:37 PM
it's looking awesome features.

one of my friend bought it. high configuration and excellent features but doubt in their support.

i pre-registered. i will order tomorrow 2pm in flipkart Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 30, 2014, 09:27:01 AM
I managed to buy Mi3 at 2 PM yesterday. I had kept the page open before 2 and was auto refreshing it till 2 PM and when the sale opened I clicked the buy now button and the phone was added to cart. It was a seamless experience this time around. Will get the phone by tomorrow.
Don't forget to share review after using it for a week or so..! I'll surely like to know few points in Con section as I know most of the pro's .
 I'm still ambiguous about Mi3 and HTC desire 700. 

Yes, I will post a review as soon as I get it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
July 30, 2014, 09:08:18 AM
I managed to buy Mi3 at 2 PM yesterday. I had kept the page open before 2 and was auto refreshing it till 2 PM and when the sale opened I clicked the buy now button and the phone was added to cart. It was a seamless experience this time around. Will get the phone by tomorrow.
Don't forget to share review after using it for a week or so..! I'll surely like to know few points in Con section as I know most of the pro's .
 I'm still ambiguous about Mi3 and HTC desire 700. 
July 30, 2014, 05:43:51 AM

Great dude...Wish i cud have bought 1

Hope you have registered for the next sale on Aug 5. Alternatively you can purchase at a premium price from Ebay. I did find some listings there. Best of Luck.
Activity: 612
July 30, 2014, 05:37:12 AM

Great dude...Wish i cud have bought 1
July 30, 2014, 01:30:16 AM
July 29, 2014, 08:02:04 AM
"Out of stock" in several seconds.

Flipkart might have bought them to increase their inventory and not sell them outside
Might be possible , Got the same " out of stock " message while ordering , will have to wait for few more days I guess. But it went viral no doubt .
Activity: 118
July 29, 2014, 05:40:59 AM
"Out of stock" in several seconds.

Flipkart might have bought them to increase their inventory and not sell them outside
July 29, 2014, 05:32:22 AM
Tried to buy at exact 2 pm 2dae..n wow !!! Out of stock Angry

What the heck..
July 28, 2014, 05:41:31 AM
I was thinking to purchase a new phone. Recently found Xiaomi Mi3, a phone that has the features of a very premium phone.

So, I was thinkin...Sud i buy the phone or go for another phone may be Sony or Samsung....
I have spent a good amount of time searching for the best smartphone in this particular range , and Mi3 is the best one in comparison of Design and features, can't judge the performance before its in my hand. I'm Just waiting for few more days before it available on sale at flipkart . 

Better to wait and watch...Till then on hold (buying phone)
July 28, 2014, 05:38:41 AM
I was thinking to purchase a new phone. Recently found Xiaomi Mi3, a phone that has the features of a very premium phone.

So, I was thinkin...Sud i buy the phone or go for another phone may be Sony or Samsung....
I have spent a good amount of time searching for the best smartphone in this particular range , and Mi3 is the best one in comparison of Design and features, can't judge the performance before its in my hand. I'm Just waiting for few more days before its available on sale at flipkart .  
July 28, 2014, 02:07:26 AM

Pages:
Jump to: