Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Xrp still worth to break its previous 3.4$ ATH? - page 6. (Read 1168 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Even with or without the case they had, I am really not a fan of Ripple (XRP) even beginning.
Especially in investment, I can say everything going on in this cryptocurrency is manipulated like you cannot see any real use case or it doesn't solve any current problem.

I can see the all-time high of ripple was 6 years ago and -81.98% from its all-time high. This is the only top altcoin that I can see 6 years is the all-time high.
Activity: 362
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
After winning the court case, xrp just like skyrocket, pump a lot and become come back to its old rank. Xrp is obviously a good coin otherwise it can't be a top altcoin anymore. But investors always like upgrading and advance technology. So if any coin can't maintain its efficiency then it might lost its investor and volume and value.
So what do you think? Xrp is still looks good , 60 cent per each. Is it possible to break previous record of 3.4$ this time and will become able to make a new victory?
Pages:
Jump to: