Pages:
Author

Topic: is yobit a scam, cant login? - page 2. (Read 1137 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 21, 2017, 04:27:55 PM
its a site thats so unpredictable lol, least reliable out of all of them!
il wait for yobit to comment here, hopefully can be resolved.

As for reference, I just tried to log on my Yobit account and everything went smooth. The only difference is, you have a decent amount there while me only sitting some around 300k satoshis.

One thing you can do is to flood them since their support is really poor. They don't bother old tickets that's why bumping (with self control and patience of course, at least try lol) them is at least the best thing you can do.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
May 21, 2017, 04:04:53 PM
unfortunately, this isnot the only problem on youbit, there are thousands of problems and their support arenot going to solve any of them or even answer any questions.

i think it will be good, if we will start giving red trust to the members of yobit signature campaign, for promoting scam site in their signature
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 21, 2017, 03:20:00 PM
cant login to yobit, always says they will send me verification code to my email but i never receive? how am i supposed to login? ive lost 0.7 btc because of this crap!!
I've had around .2btc in there without problem, just withdrew .1btc yesterday without a problem. But ive seen many other scam accusations. I'd try to minimize how much you have in there.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
May 21, 2017, 03:06:01 PM
cant login to yobit, always says they will send me verification code to my email but i never receive? how am i supposed to login? ive lost 0.7 btc because of this crap!!
Pages:
Jump to: