Pages:
Author

Topic: Isis ATP [Automated Trading Platform] - Discussion - page 19. (Read 45225 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Just thought about it, a binary of an untrusted source equipped with my API-Key is not a good thing to do, but I would appreaciate any guide to compile the source. As I red in the posts isis switched frameworks several times, so I'm not sure how to do this.
I even would consider donating reasonable amounts of BTC, but I think isis what isis lacks is time not money.
Man, this seems to be dead, just spend two hours to read through the thread. It seems really promising. Anyone here able to post a working cross currency binary?
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
1. Collect underpants 2. ? 3. Profit
I'd love to get this running again but fear the git version is a little unstable at the moment.

Zeek_W, did you make many changes? If not too many what were they? With my basic Java skills maybe I could update my local version. Or is it possible to commit your changes to git for us all to benefit?
Activity: 336

Should we still stick it out in anticipation of further updates to Isis ATP?

Yes we should, I'm still test running ISIS and there are the occasional hiccup. Not sure if it is because I am running in a VM ubuntu but ISIS drops connection or doesnt update every now and then for a few hours.

Having said that, I love it!

P/L? Did you make any changes?

Yeah I've been testing with a few spare BTC - made about 20% profit so far.
Activity: 290

P/L? Did you make any changes?

Great question, when I ran it previously, it wasn't a winner. I love the framework tho.

Yes we should, I'm still test running ISIS and there are the occasional hiccup. Not sure if it is because I am running in a VM ubuntu but ISIS drops connection or doesnt update every now and then for a few hours.

Having said that, I love it!
Activity: 248
1. Collect underpants 2. ? 3. Profit
I was following the development of Isis ATP with great interest.

Last word from Isis is the project is not dead but has just slowed down.

Actually it's not dead, but it was nearly killed due to contractual obligations.  The slow down in release has more to do with the fact that a company is renting my intellect for a bit and as long as they are renting my intellect, then any fruits of that intellect belong to them if there is any parallel between said fruits and the tasks I am being paid to accomplish for them.  There was some strange verbage in my contract and so I asked for and received a clarification on my contract that says I just can't do it during business hours or use any client resources without their express consent.

Therefore I'm proud to say that I have now officially received the OK to continue working on Isis-ATP AND OpenPay.
I was very surprised to actually obtain the go ahead and am really glad I did.

Now I just need to find the energy at the end of the day to actually put into it and start a proper project plan on these 2.

Thanks for sticking it out!

Unfortunately there has not been a commit to github in over a month. It looks like Isis is very busy with the OpenPay enterprise so that is probably getting more attention than Isis ATP at the moment.

I've finally secured some financial backing for OpenPay and the Open Payment Alliance is in the process of forming.

The Open Payment Alliance is an international organization, structured as a non-profit entity tasked with the job of designing, implementing and maintaining the OpenPay protocol.
The purpose of the OpenPay protocol and its related bits and pieces, is to allow the spending of cryptographic currencies here in the real world.

There are many things we need to do and
We are going to need help, lots and lots of help.

I'm not going to try and list everything we need, but if you're currently looking for a job send a list of skills you have, what your availability is for the next 6 months or so and your salary requirements in BTC.

If selected to join the alliance you will be paid in BTC, or your prefered cryptocoin.  For legal reasons we will not be paying in local fiat.

The list of skills we need to bring to the table is immense and includes, web developers, artists,project managers, copywriters/translators, business people, lawyers (in most countries a notary), embedded developers, you name it we probably need it.

Feel free to post your interest here, however do not post personally identifying information.  You will be contacted via PM if your skillsets are something we can use.

legendary
Activity: 965
Merit: 1000
I thought about asking for a collaboration, but the Isis project seems pretty dead now?  Sad
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Hey Zeek_W

If you don't know programming and you can't find your mt gox key, I suggest you just observe this project till the code matures and you have a little more experience.  I'm just saying....

Just cos I couldn't find the exact page doesn't mean I am not a programmer or intelligent, just new to this aspect. I've only just started using MtGox the past week to do some mucking around with a few BTC to get the feel of it.

*facepalm*
quite!

login to your mtgox account

go to security center (next to settings)

then advanced API  key creation

Thankyou very much.

I forgive your ignorance Sam Axe.
Hey Zeek_W

If you don't know programming and you can't find your mt gox key, I suggest you just observe this project till the code matures and you have a little more experience.  I'm just saying....

Just cos I couldn't find the exact page doesn't mean I am not a programmer or intelligent, just new to this aspect. I've only just started using MtGox the past week to do some mucking around with a few BTC to get the feel of it.

*facepalm*
quite!

login to your mtgox account

go to security center (next to settings)

then advanced API  key creation

Thankyou very much.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
*facepalm*
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
Hey Zeek_W

If you don't know programming and you can't find your mt gox key, I suggest you just observe this project till the code matures and you have a little more experience.  I'm just saying....
Damn I just found this app - I do have a question that someone should be able to help me with though.

Prepare for a noob question:
how do I find my API key that isis,jar asks for to start off with?

Please be gentle!

from your mtgox , you can generate a new one there

Thanks mte - but i still dont see it anywhere Sad
there are a few  bugs. i'd wait for a new version if you dont want to lose any coins.

I wouldn't hold your breath. Isis has gone into the wonderful world of banking
zaj
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
there are a few  bugs. i'd wait for a new version if you dont want to lose any coins.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
I downloaded the file from github, but as I'm not a coder, I have no idea what to do with it. If anyone wouldnt mind directing me to some info on how to get this working, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks much
Damn I just found this app - I do have a question that someone should be able to help me with though.

Prepare for a noob question:
how do I find my API key that isis,jar asks for to start off with?

Please be gentle!
Activity: 290
Great News!

Looking forward to it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 102

Another dead project, ultimately killed due to money interests.

Sad.

-p

Actually it's not dead, but it was nearly killed due to contractual obligations.  The slow down in release has more to do with the fact that a company is renting my intellect for a bit and as long as they are renting my intellect, then any fruits of that intellect belong to them if there is any parallel between said fruits and the tasks I am being paid to accomplish for them.  There was some strange verbage in my contract and so I asked for and received a clarification on my contract that says I just can't do it during business hours or use any client resources without their express consent.

Therefore I'm proud to say that I have now officially received the OK to continue working on Isis-ATP AND OpenPay.
I was very surprised to actually obtain the go ahead and am really glad I did.

Now I just need to find the energy at the end of the day to actually put into it and start a proper project plan on these 2.

Thanks for sticking it out!
Pages:
Jump to: