Pages:
Author

Topic: Isis ATP [Automated Trading Platform] - Discussion - page 29. (Read 45225 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 102
Try --clear-config=true
and --debug-live=true for live trading mode

Eclipse has no console.  That flag is to allow debugging in eclipse.
What it does is assume you accepted the agreement.

When you first run it should interview you, store your answers in a preferences file and exit.
After first run it should default to simulation mode but it should also prompt you with an agreement and allow you to enter live mode after typing "I agree"

The agreement is just saying you won't sue me if this thing causes a loss and that you won't let it trade with money you can't afford to lose.

I'm working on a fix for all the bugs that have been reported thus far and should have a new commit within the hour.

Btw this should now allow trading in currencies besides USD, but the algorithm has never been tested against other currencies and so may act strangely if there isn't sufficient volume.

Has anyone had it execute a trade yet btw?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Code:
java version "1.7.0_07"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea7 2.3.2) (7u7-2.3.2-1ubuntu0.12.04.1)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.2-b09, mixed mode)
also i cannot clear config file

Code:
SEVERE: Bad Parameter: --clear
Parameters must be specified as "-parameter=value"
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
        at org.open.payment.alliance.isis.atp.Application.parseArgs(Application.java:191)
        at org.open.payment.alliance.isis.atp.Application.start(Application.java:56)
        at org.open.payment.alliance.isis.atp.Application.main(Application.java:52)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader.java:58)

Try --clear-config=true
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It's not saying that it doesn't know how, it's saying that the division is undefined. Probably that means you tried to do a 0/0.

By the way this is running fine for me so far, though it hasn't made any trades yet.
Code:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader.java:58)
Caused by: java.lang.ArithmeticException: Division undefined
at java.math.BigDecimal.divide(BigDecimal.java:1586)
at org.open.payment.alliance.isis.atp.AccountManager.calculatePL(AccountManager.java:73)
at org.open.payment.alliance.isis.atp.AccountManager.refreshAccount(AccountManager.java:60)
at org.open.payment.alliance.isis.atp.AccountManager.(AccountManager.java:30)
at org.open.payment.alliance.isis.atp.AccountManager.getInstance(AccountManager.java:35)
at org.open.payment.alliance.isis.atp.Application.start(Application.java:91)
... 5 more

Using Ubuntu 12.04 64bits
It detects my MtGox account and balances correctly.

Its saying it doesn't know how to divide a bigdecimal by another big decimal.
What's the output of
java --version
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Code:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
Caused by: java.lang.ArithmeticException: Division undefined
at java.math.BigDecimal.divide(BigDecimal.java:1586)
at org.open.payment.alliance.isis.atp.AccountManager.calculatePL(AccountManager.java:73)
at org.open.payment.alliance.isis.atp.AccountManager.refreshAccount(AccountManager.java:60)
at org.open.payment.alliance.isis.atp.AccountManager.(AccountManager.java:30)
at org.open.payment.alliance.isis.atp.AccountManager.getInstance(AccountManager.java:35)
at org.open.payment.alliance.isis.atp.Application.start(Application.java:91)
... 5 more

Using Ubuntu 12.04 64bits
It detects my MtGox account and balances correctly.
Awesome. Are you still interested in performance reports? Also, what a great way to get exposure for openpay!

I'm extremely interested in performance reports.  Daily P/L per currency would be great!
I'm starting a new thread for Isis ATP.
The application was originally discussed in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/automated-trading-platform-any-interest-109317

It's available from https://github.com/openpay/OpenPay/tree/master/Isis-ATP
If you just want to run it and you aren't interested in helping develop the application, you can get a binary build from...
https://github.com/openpay/OpenPay/tree/master/Isis-ATP/bin

You only need the isis.jar file (it's 64bit, there will be a 32bit version as soon as I can get eclipse to co-operate or someone else submits one.

To run it
Code:
java -jar isis.jar

If you need to reset the configuration, change keys, reset thresholds etc...
Code:
java -jar isis.jar --clear-config=true

At the moment the stop loss functionality has been removed.  It wasn't working as expected.  I will need to rethink what is meant by a stop loss on a market order engine and that's a discussion for a different day.

If you find this application useful, especially if it helps you make some money or survive a severe market correct, please feel free to donate something to the address in my sig line.

Thanks!

DO NOT USE THIS ON AN ACCOUNT WITH MONEY YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE!
Pages:
Jump to: