Pages:
Author

Topic: ISIS burn 45 people to death in captured Iraqi town of al-Baghdadi - page 2. (Read 1916 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 500
Reality sucks ... We nor will anyone be the victors of ISIS if we are unwilling to cut off their heads
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Disgusting as fuck

I was reading an article where they were cutting off the hands of people caught using a cell phone. Some seriously barbaric shit

and there are people that say that for some reason the mesopotanic world would benefit from BTC.

I guess while they are in state of war and at risk of losing their hand by using cell phones it will never happens
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Fuck ISIS, I can not wait until they are either shut down internally or get too big for their britches and 'MURICA guns them down. Fucking despicable beings.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Disgusting as fuck

I was reading an article where they were cutting off the hands of people caught using a cell phone. Some seriously barbaric shit
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
as Islamists attack the homes of security forces' families
Western town al-Baghdadi captured by ISIS fighters last week
Victims thought to be members of security forces and their families
Follows barbaric video of Jordanian pilot Lieutenant Muath al-Kaseasbeh
Attack is only five miles from air base with 320 US Marines

Militants from Islamic State have burned 45 people to death in the western Iraqi town of al-Baghdadi, according to the local police chief.
Col Qasim al-Obeidi said the motive was unknown but he believed some of the victims were members of the security forces.
He has pleaded for help from the government and international community and said the compound, which houses the families of security personnel and local officials, was now under attack.
It follows the capture of al-Baghdadi, near Ain al-Asad air base, by ISIS fighters last week.

More...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2957471/ISIS-burn-45-people-death-captured-Iraqi-town-Baghdadi-Islamists-attack-homes-security-forces-families.html
Pages:
Jump to: