Pages:
Author

Topic: ISIS buys US military humvees with Bitcoin (US Military accepts BITCOIN) - page 2. (Read 1208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
well thats what they are driving and if they use Bitcoin then

there u have it!!!!!

are you just causing speculation, hoping for a price drop? or are you really bored?? either way many of your posts recently seemed idiotic with no logic, no research and no understanding of reality.

though i find some of them funny and i can see you got a sense of humour.. i really think that you must be super bored.

maybe best you join a chatroom, and talk. as just saying random things on a forum is not really the right thing to do

Bitcoin Ackbar  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
well thats what they are driving and if they use Bitcoin then

there u have it!!!!!

are you just causing speculation, hoping for a price drop? or are you really bored?? either way many of your posts recently seemed idiotic with no logic, no research and no understanding of reality.

though i find some of them funny and i can see you got a sense of humour.. i really think that you must be super bored.

maybe best you join a chatroom, and talk. as just saying random things on a forum is not really the right thing to do
legendary
No seriously that is so shady. May I ask can you give me a link where you find a article about this?
I want to know more about it. Humvees are so expensive.
How much Bitcoins is a humvee guys?

And I hope this is not true what you posted this is just stupid.

the thread is on the same page supposedly they have a 3 mill wallet

and u already know they have humvees

if u deleted the shady 3 mil wallet thread this quality one would'nt have opened AND

o my gosh i hang around to answer my threads
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
No seriously that is so shady. May I ask can you give me a link where you find a article about this?
I want to know more about it. Humvees are so expensive.
How much Bitcoins is a humvee guys?

And I hope this is not true what you posted this is just stupid.
legendary
Stop opening these threads of pure nonsense. I was actually expecting a proper thread when I read the title.

they are quality threads n u know it, go eat ur cheese burger  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Stop opening these threads of pure nonsense. I was actually expecting a proper thread when I read the title.
legendary
well thats what they are driving humvees and if they use Bitcoin then

there u have it!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: