Pages:
Author

Topic: ISIS fighters get a 50% pay cut - page 2. (Read 962 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 20, 2016, 05:38:08 PM
And here i am asking like, who is funding them? government or business men? I don't think they just live by stealing?

They should fight the people who is funding them so it may stop.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
January 20, 2016, 05:23:53 PM
The major ISIS supply lines are under tremendous strain right now. In the North, the Kurds and the Syrian regime forces are attacking Manbij from all sides. In the South, the regime forces are advancing along the Jordanian border. And the falling crude oil prices have delivered another crippling blow to the Jhadis, as the Turks are no longer interested in buying their oil.

Then I am for $1.00 per gallon gasoline.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2016, 01:21:10 PM
I thought the first to go would be the 'perks' that ISIS fighters enjoy.
If you are motivated enough to serve in that lunatic army, you don't need a salary.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
January 20, 2016, 12:45:45 PM
The major ISIS supply lines are under tremendous strain right now. In the North, the Kurds and the Syrian regime forces are attacking Manbij from all sides. In the South, the regime forces are advancing along the Jordanian border. And the falling crude oil prices have delivered another crippling blow to the Jhadis, as the Turks are no longer interested in buying their oil.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This user is currently ignored.
January 20, 2016, 12:56:27 AM
“On account of the exceptional circumstances the Islamic State is facing, it has been decided to reduce the salaries that are paid to all mujahideen by half,” reads the official notice, which was translated and first published by Aymenn Jawad al-Tamimi, an ISIS expert and fellow at the Middle East Forum. “It is not allowed for anyone to be exempted from this decision, whatever his position.”

It also notes that fighters will continue to be paid twice a month, as usual.

http://www.vocativ.com/news/272430/isis-cuts-fighters-salaries-in-half-as-group-suffers-crippling-blows/
Pages:
Jump to: