Pages:
Author

Topic: ISIS is getting paranoid - page 2. (Read 1419 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
June 27, 2015, 05:16:07 PM
I imagine all the inevitable gay ISIS members are quite paranoid their little secret will slip out.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 27, 2015, 01:49:23 AM
It is true that they are using barbarous torture methods to instill an atmosphere of fear in the territory which they control, but I don't think that they are paranoid. If they were paranoid, then they will be on the run, rather than attacking their enemies. They have lost some territory in Iraq (esp. in Kurdistan) in the recent few months, but those loses were neutralized by gains in Syria. And they have launched several attacks during the past few days, with the most notable one being the attack on Kobane which killed more than 200 innocent Kurdish civilians.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
June 27, 2015, 01:30:44 AM
Yeah, i think an organization like ISIS can only be born out of extreme paranoia. Think about what they preach and how they think the rest of the world are infidels. It's ridiculous. It's not possible that the 7 billion people in the world are the "sinners/infidels", let alone the fact that their beliefs preach hate, abuse and murder. They are paranoid and they should be...there's only two options for them - they can disappear or they can be stopped. Those are the only two options, that kind of hate doesn't survive in this world, it never has.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
June 26, 2015, 02:32:20 PM
ISIS is getting paranoid

The Islamic State rules over the areas it controls using fear tactics to terrify its populace into submission, and its leaders are proving themselves to be quite paranoid as the militant group loses some ground.

"The Islamic State has turned cartoonish violence into real-life tragedy as a means of control," strategic security firm The Soufan Group reports.

moar - http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-is-getting-paranoid-2015-6
Pages:
Jump to: