Pages:
Author

Topic: ISIS upgraded to bitcoin , a guy caught supporting them with Bitcoins - page 2. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
I guess their affinity is not to bitcoins but to the stuffs that Bitcoins bring .

That said, I am yet to see any evidence to prove that the ISIS proper is interested in Bitcoins.

Yet i am also looking for the evidences , but this the  fact bitcoin attracts evil.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Just 11 years in jail for taking part in the ISIS recruitment? Pathetic. He should have been jailed for the rest of his life. That said, I am yet to see any evidence to prove that the ISIS proper is interested in Bitcoins. They have far better options, such as the Qiwi wallet. Some of their supporters in Europe and the Americas are using BTC, but that doesn't mean that ISIS is interested in using BTCs.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Dollars are used just as much by terrorists, so really it's just going to be used as a convenient excuse to strictly regulate Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
As bitcoins are anonymous so It is often used for dark activities , recently a guy was caught he did not physically helped them but showed a way.
what is your opinion on this matter.

https://www.bitcointalk.club/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=100&sid=4a5d64ffc6cc3910bcc4aa61625a56fc
Pages:
Jump to: